“Good”

Ranked #2 of 27 Bakeries in New Orleans
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Garden District
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

It was a nice place and people where nice. Just think I hit the wrong donut. I got the Elvis (bananas, penut butter, and bacon). Didn't like it. I'll try something else next time I go.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Came here with a friend while in town for work. Got the Croque Monseiur 'Croque-nut' (smoked ham & swiss tucked into a halved yeast donut) and the pork belly slider. Both were awesome, and reasonably priced. Also love their house-made sodas. Not much to say about service--you order from the counter & then they call out your order when ready, but the cashier was friendly & helpful. Would love to go again & try some of the other options, and their coffee smelled AMAZING.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Brown Butter Pistachio, wedding cake, boston creme....I am a donut girl. Could have eaten them everyday.

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

I've been here multiple times, both solo & with friends. The donuts are amazing. The sliders are awesome. The coffee is great. And the fresh squeezed lemonade rocks. Clean & fun atmosphere. With friendly staff!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I had read good reviews before I was in town and was able to head out to Magazine Street. The area has nice shops and street parking is plentiful. Before walking in, you can see the available donuts and there is a cozy bar feel but you smell and see the donuts as soon as you walk in the door. Mmmmm! I asked which donut I shouldn't miss today. They said that the blueberry lemon cheesecake was quite popular today so I chose that and the Apricot mascarpone. These were large donuts with a massive filling but not too heavy. At $2.50, these are hard to beat whether you're in Portland, New York, or other donut havens. They boxed them up individually and I was ready to enjoy. They also serve 1000 faces coffee from Athens so that was also a great complement to the order. I would definitely return for their donut sliders!