“Fab place for breakfast”

District Donuts.Sliders.Brew
Ranked #6 of 62 Dessert in New Orleans
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Garden District
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Right down the street from our AirBnB accommodations. Coffee ground and brewed to order like in Europe. The breakfast sandwich puts any McMuffin to shame. Had a delicious Maple Sriracha donut. Wife had a S'mores donut-decadent. Sorry that we did not have a chance to try one of their sandwiches. Definitely plan a return encounter.

There are newer reviews for District Donuts.Sliders.Brew

Reviewed 16 July 2014

My wife and I love going to District for the sliders. The fried chicken slider is the king of kings. The pork belly and oyster sliders are really good too. Every now and then I get a coffee and a donut but I'm boring as I always get a plain glazed which if you ask me, are hard to beat.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Family favorite of the places we ate during their visit to NOLA. Cute atmosphere, unique (and huge!) donuts. This is also a favorite of mine and my friends, who live here in New Orleans.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

We passed by this restaurant while site seeing along Magazine Street. The donut flavors advertised on their board sounded fabulous and we vowed to return for breakfast. My husband and I got the Mexican Chocolate donuts. We make a Mexican Chocolate cookie for the holidays each year and it's a crowd favorite, so we were expecting a similar experience with the donuts. Boy were we disappointed. The hot, spicy flavor was so overpowering that the donut could not be enjoyed. I threw away most of mine. Not to be deterred by that disastrous flavor, we returned a couple of days later to try the Nutella donut. It was almost as disappointing because we couldn't taste the Nutella. We aren't sure if they ran out of Nutella and just used plain chocolate frosting, but it definitely was not Nutella. It tasted like a simple chocolate frosted donut and not a very good one. Very disappointed overall and would never return.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Just happened to pass by this place while out and about, exploring NOLA, and was not disappointed! I tried the smores donut (it was extremely difficult to choose a flavor, their shelves of sweets just looked incredible) and loved it!

The place was clean, quaint, really nice interior with good service & good donuts. How does it get any better than that...?