Frenchmen Orleans at 519
US$290
US$279
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$197
  • Pool
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$197
  • Breakfast included
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$176
  • Pool
Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$208
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
US$302
US$291
  • Pool
The Whitney Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$269
US$263
  • Breakfast included
US$284
US$262
US$415
US$290
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchenbedroom condomusic districtcommon balconyfrenchman streetfrench marketjazz bluesnoisy late into the nightlaundry facilities areart markethear live musicgreat condoaccess codeapartment was cleanpots and pansgreat locationwithin walking distance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We paid $676 for three nights and OMG our apartment is a dump, it is dirty, out of date and nothing like the photos, they are also advertising all rooms with flat screen TV's and we have a old box TV that hardly works. The ceiling was leaking water on the floor and the cooker is so appalling we are having to eat out.. We asked for a refund so we could move and the manager said it was not possible we are stuck here till the end of our trip!!! disgusting and totally not what is being sold on the internet!!! we are in room 303 so be aware. I will post photos when I get back home but the internet at the Frenchman is so weak its difficult to even do a email. This was suppose to be our 25th Anniversary treat more like a nightmare

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Megancole14
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Great value for your buck. We loved the full kitchen. Convenient grocery store kiddy corner allowed us to save a ton of cash cooking breakfast in. Nice balcony overlooking street to relax on. Pool is well maintained and clean. Great location. Is within walking distance to everything.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Darlene S
Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised at the location and accommodations. Although it's on the outside border of the French Quarter, it's an easy walk to the Streetcar stop and the French Market. The rooms had hardwood floors, granite counter tops and a full kitchen attached to a living space with a sofa bed. The queen bedroom and bathroom was about the size of a regular hotel room. The bathroom is small, but manageable. However, one issue is the area is noisy. The spontaneous music of NO can be heard in your bedroom into the wee hours. There's also a club next door and you can clearly hear talking and screaming all night. If you can handle noise, this place is a great location.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Tonya K
Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

My family of four stayed here last weekend. The location is great. Music all around & not so touristy. There are also several good restaurants/bars literally across the street. However, our room smelled like a dirty litter box & the floor was filthy. I wouldn't let my kids take their shoes off until bedtime. If it had been clean, I would go back. Doubtful that will happen though.

Stayed: February 2014
4  Thank Rkingmusic13
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I almost didn't want to write a review and reveal my "secret place" to stay. I LOVE this place! It's not for the traveler that wants "plush, over the top" accommodations, but for a business traveler or vacation traveler, it's wonderful! I love that these are apartments, not merely hotel rooms. Full kitchens and more space than a standard hotel room. I never had an issue with street noise (my apartment was towards the back), I loved the security features, the parking lot behind and the balconies. I was traveling alone and never had any fears of safety. If you want the night life, just step outside the front gates. If you want peace and quiet, just close your door. Nice pool and great hot tub! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

Room Tip: Bottom floor towards the back if you can get one. Closer parking and quiet inside the rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business