“LOVED ME SOME BIG AL!”

Ranked #357 of 1,990 Restaurants in New Orleans
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Had a great time here. Beverages were affordable and Big Al was a hoot. Got his Blues CD autographed and he was great.

1  Thank didikae

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Do you really need to know more? There was a totally awesome blues band playing, and I'm sipping on some whiskey. They let smoking go on in here, but, no cigars. I don't smoke, but, I will deal with a few cigarettes if there are fans blowing or a breeze. The staff here were very nice. Prices were slightly high. But, the blues band was amazing! They rotate bands out every few hours I think. We sat for one set, and I wanted to get on stage and play some harp with this guy. But, I'm probably only good enough to make up one song. Maybe. Okay, sit back down.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We were lucky enough to see Big Al Carson here, if he is playing please don't miss him. I had done some research prior to our visit and knew he was playing so made sure we got there.

1  Thank hikeralberta
Reviewed 7 May 2014

This little hideaway has some serious talent! We especially enjoyed Mark & The Pentones; can't stop listening to their disc!! Jamie tended bar and makes the best Margarita's in the city. He was so friendly and helpful. He is a great ambassador New Orleans!!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We always come here to see Big Al Carson. They don't charge to come in but they expect tips. But he is worth it. We have purchased his CD's, he is very entertaining.

2  Thank danad735