“Great way to see New Orleans”

Bullfrog Bike Tours
New Orleans Bike Tour
US$55.00*
New Orleans Express Segway Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: With no hills, plenty of bike lanes and beautiful, historic avenues covered by canopies of Live Oaks, this magical city was made for biking. Whether you are new to New Orleans, or your permanent address is on Bourbon St., this tour has something for you!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I (mid 20s) had the pleasure of taking our bike tour with Chad. He clearly has a passion for his city as it showed on his great knowledge around town.

My girlfriend hadn't been on a bike in 7 years so we were a little nervous but soon after we took off she was all smiles and had no issues.

We kind of forgot Chad was a tour guide toward the end of the tour which is a testament to his personality and enthusiasm about New Orleans.

For anyone looking to go outside the French Quarter, see some history, or just go for a fun bike ride we would highly recommend Bull frog bike tours.

CSTBRIAN, Manager at Bullfrog Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Thanks so much for reviewing! I'll pass your compliments on to Chad!

Reviewed 24 May 2014

My husband and I, both in our fifties and not at all athletic (FYI) took the 3.5 hour bike tour and had a GREAT time. Grant was our tour guide and Gina was a guide in training and they were both very friendly and knowledgeable about NOLA. The pace was nice, the bikes were great-very easy to ride. We saw parts of NOLA that we wouldn't have seen, too far too walk and wouldn't want to cab it either. It's great to be able to hop off your bike and walk around, smell the magnolias and see the city from the outreaches of Crescent Park. Even though it was warm, we'd stop and rest here and there and had water supplied by the tour.

I would absolutely recommend this tour. I haven't ridden a bike for about 15 years, except for the weekend before our trip, just to make sure I still could!

Great way to start your visit to New Orleans and see the sights close up.

CSTBRIAN, Manager at Bullfrog Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Thanks for the kind words and the pics guys! I had a lot of fun showing y'all around. And coincidentally, I had another group from Racine the next day! --Grant

Reviewed 23 May 2014

This was an excellent adventure! Chad, my guide, was very knowledgeable and fun. He was extremely careful with riding through traffic and making sure I was aware at all times of where we were going and what to watch out for. I enjoyed seeing New Orleans this way, and it was much more informative and fun than the bus tour I took. Easy ride, bike was in good shape, and we stopped frequently for photo ops and had a fresh Bignet at City Park.

Thanks for the review, Terri! Chad never disappoints!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

my wife and i had a lovely lovely time with Brian and his crew at Bullfrog - NOLA. great value. very bike-able route. friendly staff. not a single complaint. we'll be back!

Thanks for the review, David! Glad you guys enjoyed the snowballs!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Chad was a fantastic tour guide and host. He went out of his way to make sure the helmets and bike were a good fit for all of us. He made sure our group was always together and passed thru all the thoroughfares safely and prepared for changes in the traffic. He made a point of making stops at relevant sites in a comfortable spot. Chad is very knowledgeable about the history and the culture (past and recent) of the city. We saw City Park, Treme, Louis Armstrong park and more with many interesting points along the way. His enthusiasm makes you want to go back and see more. Even my 13 yr old, who would rather play the guitar and video games than ride a bike enjoyed the tour. And Chad is patient and mindful of all guests, regardless of their skill level. I want to go back and do it again on even if there is a stretch of bumpy French Quarter roadl!! Thanks for a great adventure, Chad!

CSTBRIAN, Manager at Bullfrog Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Score another great review for Chad! Thanks for riding along and reviewing, Liz. Teenagers can be tough to impress, so I'm glad that Chad was able to keep them entertained.