“Mardi gras trip”

Cuisines: Pub
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

I stay this property quite often. They are under construction during our last stay. The construction was starting at 7:30am right above our room. We tried to change rooms but they were sold out. They offered to cover $125 of our incidentals. We stayed for 5 days and spent over $2500. We barley got any sleep all week. I feel they should have done more for us.
I have another 5 day stay planned for this property in April for jazz fest.
I'm thinking of switching my home base in Nola. Ya heard?

Reviewed 11 December 2013

Friendly staff, limited menu, decent food. Good bar. Convenient if in the hotel. Not worth going out of your way.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

This place is buried inside the Intercontinental (at least from St. Charles Ave) but it is a haven. Nice atmosphere. Great bartender. Local beer (Abita) on draft. I watched Thursday night football on one screen and the World Series on the other; perfect. Margherita flatbread was a little bland, but not bad. all together, a very nice choice.

Reviewed 23 August 2012

We had breakfast here every day of our stay. It was included in our hotel room price. If you choose the buffet it is like $18/person. The food was very good and service was wonderful.

Reviewed 21 May 2012

Mason gives a grea pour and the happy hour appetizers are quite good.