“Great place, location and people”

Old Historic Creole Inn
Ranked #31 of 141 New Orleans B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Loved the atmosphere and location. The area was artsy and I felt safe. The price was my favorite. I wish all suites as hardwood floors because the carpet seemed kinda old and freaked me out a bit. I'd stay there again though.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 21 March 2014

I cannot thank Kim & Charley the managers of the Creole Inn enough. They made sure we were comfortable, told us some of the places in the area where could walk to to get food, listen to music, etc. My daughter, myself and fiance stayed, when they found out we are going to be married in May with a Mardi Gras theme, they gave us plenty of beads to bring back home and share with our guests. Want to go on our honeymoon there but not enough space available them :-(. We will be back and you cannot ask for a better place or managers and I have stayed in many, many hotels. Thanks again, Terri, Larry and Christy.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

The room was clean and comfortable, the staff friendly, and the location in a safe and beautiful neighborhood within easy walking distance of French Quarter attractions and Frenchmen St. Would recommend and hope to return soon!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Stayed a whole 5 nights for Mardi Gras. My group basically bought out the whole place. Having everyone in the same little house made it easy to meet up and make plans. The Inn itself is awesome and seams to be up to pace with most of the hotels out in New Orleans anyway (older styles not many modern options in new orleans anyway).... Ride to the airport by kim was also a added bonus since a taxi would cost about $50

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Highly recommended. For 50 bux a night, this is, by far, the best room I have ever had. This place is great! Good location. Kim is very friendly. And the bed was super comfortable. Little perks like a full size hair dryer and a ride to the airport make this a place I will definitely return too.
The location is walkable to the french quarter, but even better it's very close to Frenchman street with all the little jazz clubs.
We had previously stayed in the garden district for 4x the price and we liked this inn the best!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank M C
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Stayed here with My Family for 5 days. The inn keepers Kim and Charlie were great. They were very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and comfortable. We felt very much at home. Staying in a neighborhood was much more relaxing than the hustle of a Hotel. Many things within walking distance and felt very safe even walking at night. We will definitely stay there again. Awesome Place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Heide K
Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

The place is perfect distance from the craziness but also close enough to everything. I highly suggest this place to anyone! They have coffee and tea out for the mornings. They also have a really nice back yard and had no problem with any of the noise we produced throughout the night.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends