Old Historic Creole Inn
  • Restaurant
US$154
US$147
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$414
US$389
  • Restaurant
Hotel Le Marais(New Orleans)
US$240
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$147
HolidayInn.com
US$332
US$302
  • Pool
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$121
  • Pool
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
US$216
US$207
  • Pool
Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$139
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscowboy suitesweet dreamsfrenchman streetplantation roommemory foam mattressmemories roommarigny neighborhoodfrench quartercake cafeprivate bathroomhome away from homewithin walking distancecable tvother guestsmini fridgeevery morninggreat hosts
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Stayed five nights at creole inn over the wrestlemania weekend in April 2014. Pleasantly surprised to find comfortable beds and rooms to ourselves. Charley and Kim were both very hospitable and helpful, with Kim offering to drive us to the airport for a cheap price. Would definitely recommend to anyone planning on staying in New Orleans near the French quarter.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

I have been mulling over this review bc I wanted to say good things but not too good bc then the masses will take over this gem. Plainly stated, if you're lame or a pain...go elsewhere. Kim and Charley are great, salt of the earth folks. If you like feeling like you're at your families place, go here. If you're high maintenance, don't. I stayed in the Memories room and had a great time. The room was clean, private, and safe. Kim put together my tours and I fed the neighborhood cats. Frenchmen St. is within walking distance and you can drink in the street. If you require more than that, go to the French Quarter. To the owners: please make the shower bigger. Also,consider a corner dresser so the bed can be moved to the opposite wall and both windows used.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Everything was as advertised. with the exception of the WiFi availability. Our room, upstairs and in rear, was evidently too far from the router to connect my laptop. My Kindle Fire worked sometimes, not often. In order to get on line I had to sit in the foyer/lobby. Price was excellent. The location is a reasonable walk to the French Quarter - 15 to 20 minutes I guess. It was quiet. We were left to ourselves. The television was ancient. That would not have concerned me if the WiFi was functional. There was a refrigerator in the room and a microwave downstairs. Morning coffee was available. I would recommend the place. I'll probably return myself but will ask for Old Europe room on the ground floor. I think it can get the router's signal. Neighborhood seemed safe. Everyone I met on the street said hello.

Room Tip: check to see if the WiFi has been upgraded
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I have just returned from my first stay at The Creole Inn. Our party had five people, my twin daughters, a friend and her daughter. We stayed ten days and had the best time. I believe part because of who you travel with, the other the accomodations.

Charley and Kim were friendly, helpful and accomodating. We needed an extra mattress for our fifth person which was provided without hesitation. Our rooms were a little cramped for five but quite do-able, were all still friends :) The beds were very comfortable, our room had a small bar fridge also. Charley and Kim had a great knowledge of the area hot spots, restaurants etc.

I would not hesitate to recommend this Inn to anyone. Best bang for your buck. Looking forward to a return trip

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 March 2014

My husband, Grandson and I stayed at the Old Creole Inn from March 22 thru March 25.
We had the Old Europe room downstairs. First let me tell you that Kim and Charlie, the Inn keepers are just the most wonderufl people you could ever meet. If we had done nothing in NOLA but talk to them our trip would have been complete. They will tell you everything, where to eat, drink and visit. Kim even took us to Amtrack this AM at 6:00. I don't think this woman ever sleeps and they both work their hands to the bone to ensure your trip to the Inn will be the first and last place you will ever want to stay. Coffee was ready every morning and we drank it in the beautiful back patio with Kim and Charlie. I feel like they are our best friends. The Inn was emaculate, not a piece of dust and the beds were to die for. There is no amount of money they could be paid that would compensate for all the work they do. The Inn is quiet as a mouse and we met some very nice people while there. A couple from Montreal were staying for a week and he proposed to her one night. They were so cute.

Don't waste your money on an expensive hotel, this is like having your very own apartment with two bedrooms and private bath. The neighborhood is great, very safe and withint walking distance of Frenchman Street and the Quarter. The owners picked real winners when they hired Kim and Charlie. You will love them as we do. If you need further info please do not hesitate to e-mail me at shertate@aol.com.

Love, love, love this place and of course Kim and Charlie. Thaand you for a fantastic trip and we will be back.

Room Tip: Take the Old Europe rooms. You have the entire downstairs to yourself.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple