“Our basketball night”

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Our basketball night”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Went to see the Pelican vs Spurs. It was my husbands first NBA game. We watch them on TV all the time so seeing it in person was quite a treat. We stayed in the French Quarter and got a cab to take us to the arena so we would not have to worry about parking. The arena was very nice. Since it was a Monday night it wasn't overly crowed. Our seats were good and not that expensive. It was an enjoyable evening we won't forget.

Visited January 2014

• Polish first
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Really fun!!”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

We were here Dec. 30th, 2013 for the Blazers- Pelicans game! The place was not overly packed but the experience is something I won't forget! Outside the arena, they had inflatables where kids can play. Also, they had a mini basketball court where teenagers can play. There was a dance team and a live DJ playing awesome music- putting fans in a great mood. Inside the arena..... It is very nice and clean. The beverages and snacks are pretty pricey but they are that way in most arenas. The crowd inside was so awesome, loud and very supportive of their team. The experience was really memorable for me. I say definitely visit New Orleans Arena!

Visited December 2013
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Basketball Games”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I have been to several Hornets/Pelicans games at the arena. They are always fun and most of the time it is a good halftime show. This year the arena has undergone a facelift although, I did not notice much of any difference besides paint. The seating is good, but the food is bland. The staff friendly.

Visited October 2013
New Orleans, Louisiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great Experience for George Strait concert”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

I went to the George Strait concert at the New Orleans Arena on April 13, and it was the best experience I've ever had. The seating was comfortable in the Arena, the choices of food and drinks in the club level were delicious and affordable. The Arena is extremely nice and inviting, and I would recommend attending a concert or sporting event here in a heartbeat!

Visited April 2013
Crystal, Minnesota
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Cockroachs and filth.”
Reviewed 10 April 2013 via mobile

I saw the largest cockroach I've ever seen on the 3rd deck in the seating area. The 3rd deck was very cold and windy. The food was cold and tasteless. Everything in the seating area needed a good cleaning. The sight lines are good and staff were very friendly.

Visited April 2013