“A Touch of Heaven”
Review of Spa Aria

Spa Aria
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa Aria a cozy retreat tucked inside the historic Hotel Monteleone. Spa Aria transcends relaxation. We are the " Best Kept Secret" because we are hidden on the second floor of the hotel, but once you find us we will always be a part of your itinerary. Our specialty is massage. We are noted for the best men's facial, and couples from around the globe come to us for couples massage. Book early because our local clientele is quite large. Our spa products are known around the world and we serve our signature hot tea Morning Rain daily. We are open everyday 9am till 8pm. Spa Aria a must do while visiting New Orleans!
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

My partner and I work very hard all day on our feet, so we decided to get the Ultimate Aria Pedicure together while staying at the Hotel Monteleone. From witty & welcoming Tara at the reception, to the incredibly relaxing hour by cosmetologists Maria & Milly, the entire experience was 5-star. Thank you so much ladies!

1  Thank WhiteRavenFire

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Enjoyed my massage very much. The employees are very friendly too. The prices were also very reasonable.

1  Thank Susanne209
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Loved Spa Aria! Service was top notch. Fresh strawberry water, Champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries. We are in heaven. Definitely will be back next year!

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Having been lucky enough to experience hotel and resort spas all around the US, Caribbean, Europe and Asia, I am not a pushover for a mediocre treatment. Today, my 90 minute treatment combining reflexology and massage was one of the best I've experienced. My therapist, Ellen, listened to her hands! Instead of all-too-common routine passages, she immediately identified areas of my body that needed her attention and wasted no time by focusing on them. Spa Aria won't be confused for a luxury facility, but the staff was welcoming, friendly, and competent. Ellen made up for any disappointment over the lack of luxury amenities such as quiet room, steam and sauna, and wet area. For terrific respite from the craziness of the French Quarter, Spa Aria does the trick!

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Visiting New Orleans and on a rainy day decided that was a good time to be good to myself and my face. Had a great facial, and the staff could not have been any nicer. Nice relaxing time.