“Refreshing, relaxing, repeat.”
Review of Spa Aria

Spa Aria
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa Aria a cozy retreat tucked inside the historic Hotel Monteleone. Spa Aria transcends relaxation. We are the " Best Kept Secret" because we are hidden on the second floor of the hotel, but once you find us we will always be a part of your itinerary. Our specialty is massage. We are noted for the best men's facial, and couples from around the globe come to us for couples massage. Book early because our local clientele is quite large. Our spa products are known around the world and we serve our signature hot tea Morning Rain daily. We are open everyday 9am till 8pm. Spa Aria a must do while visiting New Orleans!
Houma
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Refreshing, relaxing, repeat.”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Can not wait to go back. 60 min massage was the way to go to if you are looking to recharge. The atmosphere is tranquil. The masseuse is polite and professional. The price will not hurt your pocket book. $100 for 60 mins. They also offer prenatal which is good if you have a wife that could use some R & R.

Coppell, Texas
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Love this spa”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

We were in town for our daughter's wedding and my husband and I made appts for manicures and I also got a pedicure. The staff here has always been warm and friendly each time we visit. The spa is immaculate and relaxing. I have to say that the pedicure I got was the longest - lasting one I've ever had. We left for a vacation in Greece after the wedding for 2 weeks. My French pedicure lasted through a total of 7 flights, 2 boat trips, rocky beaches, pools, hot tub, and ocean! One month and one day after visiting the spa, I finally removed the polish. I'll go back every time we return to NOLA.

1 Thank Lisa W
Houston
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great staff and spa services”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My mom and I went to New Orleans for vacation and decided to get a mani-pedi before we headed home. Deanna Velasco was our manicurist and she did an amazing job and was very nice and funny. The spa itself was clean and beautiful and all staff members were very welcoming.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank MerissaSnow
Key West, FL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A Touch of Heaven”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

My partner and I work very hard all day on our feet, so we decided to get the Ultimate Aria Pedicure together while staying at the Hotel Monteleone. From witty & welcoming Tara at the reception, to the incredibly relaxing hour by cosmetologists Maria & Milly, the entire experience was 5-star. Thank you so much ladies!

1 Thank WhiteRavenFire
Panama City, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“good service”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Enjoyed my massage very much. The employees are very friendly too. The prices were also very reasonable.

Visited May 2014