The Atlas House
Hotel Indigo New Orleans Garden District(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$243
US$212
US$518
US$468
  • Pool
Le Pavillon Hotel(New Orleans)
US$297
  • Pool
Windsor Court Hotel(New Orleans)
US$903
US$353
US$344
Hotel Mazarin(New Orleans)
US$332
  • Breakfast included
Staybridge Suites New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$752
US$419
US$255
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$178
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsbunk bedsmagazine stgarden districtcommon spacethe main housestayed here for a weekfrench quartergreat recommendationshome away from homeminute walkfree breakfasthostelbackpackerserneststreetcar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This was my first trip to N'awlins, and my first time at a hostel, and both were phenomenal! The house is nestled in a quiet neighborhood only a 5 minute walk to St Charles Street and the trolley stop; the building itself is new, clean, and beautiful inside and out. Inci and Freddy made me feel like family - they were very knowledgable about the city, but they also got to know us as individuals, took us out on the town and made pancakes in the morning. This is it - the only place I'll ever stay in NOLA.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We stayed in a private room with a shared bathroom and couldn't have been happier. So much more character than a hotel and the location was superb. I met so many other great travelers hanging in the courtyard during our stay. Staff was always hanging out or cleaning. Social environment, yet clean and cozy.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Had such a good time staying at this hostel. Probably the best one I have stayed in the U.S.
The house is beautiful with a lot of old character and surrounded by other beautiful homes in the garden distrcit. Truly feels like home when you stay here. Rooms were big and clean. Staff was so helpful and gave great recommendations for places to go, especially in the Garden Distrcit which was my favorite part of town. Also setup a movie night at the house while we are there and had other activities planned. Happy to recommend this house to other travelers.

Room Tip: We stayed in a private ensuite and it was very quiet although the house is very social.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I was more than a little nervous to stay in a hostel in NOLA. I couldn't have picked better. The Atlas House was like staying with friends. We stayed in the Bywater room and it was great. The room was comfortable and very clean, and I thoroughly enjoyed this restored home's details. Brittany and Freddie, who run the place, were fantastic, with great food and exploration suggestions. We even went on a pub crawl with other hostel members. Friendships and memories were made in a way that you cannot possibly expect from a hotel. I would absolutely recommend staying here.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

My friend and I stayed for a spur of the moment trip to New Orleans--and didn't have an idea of what to expect. The staff was super helpful and friendly--they told us all the best places to go, hung out with us in the mornings over pancakes (provided for free every morning!) and organized outings to some local events we wouldn't have known about otherwise. Young people run the place and are full of energy. The hostel is clean and in the perfect neighborhood--between the Garden District and French Quarter. There's free parking on the street which is a huge plus and hard to find in the city. There's a lot of common space and the hostel fosters a lot of interaction between the guests. It feels more like staying at a friend's house than at a hostel. A great place that is fun but not loud or too crazy at night.