“You must visit Moonshine Nettie”
Review of Moonshine Nettie

Moonshine Nettie
Ranked #21 of 261 Shopping in New Orleans
More attraction details
Owner description: Glitter, rhinestones & rock n roll adornments, curiosities, sparkles, rock tees & selected vintage garments.
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My daughter and I were fortunate enough to spend some time with the two lovely sisters in there "Magical Boutique...MOONSHINE NETTIE" There is a variety of unique products...This place is
full of nostalgia!...These two ladies made us feel at home. Love what I purchased and will back soon!! Love you girls..Thank you for sharing your stories as well

~ Patti & Marie

Reviewed 18 May 2014

A beautiful store ran by beautiful ladies! If you're looking for rockin shirts or a sparkly tutu with sparkling makeup & jewelry to match, you should stop in for a spell.

1  Thank sparkle131313
Reviewed 6 May 2014

This is hands down one of my favorite stores in New Orleans. And that says a lot, bc this city is full of awesome little shops. Not only do I look forward to browsing their awesome jewelry/accessories/makeup/clothing selections every time I go, but I also love seeing the two sisters, Pat and Sonya, that run the place. They know how to make you feel welcome! I have a one month old little girl whom I can't wait to introduce to the place.

1  Thank Swift_Wind
Reviewed 28 April 2014

When I think about some of my favorite stores in New Orleans, this one is at the top of my list. Conveniently located on fabulous Oak St., Moonshine Nettie (formerly Ragin Daisy) is a girlie-girl's dream! As a member of the New Orleans women's dance troupe, The Pussyfooters, I am on a constant quest for finding lots of pink, orange, tutus, bloomers, sparkles and make up. The thing I love about this store is they have EVERYTHING in one store! Not to mention really cool purses, rock tees and hair accessories, which I own but didn't picture. Pat and Sonya, the sisters behind Moonshine Nettie, are as sweet as the things they sell. That is also a big incentive for me to shop there, as I do not find the same level of customer service and overall friendliness is always present in their competitors' shops. Simply put: I LOVE this store! You go see them for yourself; I'll bet you'll love them, too. ;-)

1  Thank Deb U
See more reviews
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I have been frequenting Moonshine Nettie and Ragin Daisy for 17 years now. I love, love, love them! My husband and I outfitted our entire wedding party at their store 15 years ago and they went out of their way to help. Their attitudes are relaxed, kind and helpful. Their selection of sparkly, outrageous, fun, eclectic and classy/cool is unbelievable! Great for any age. Haven't stopped loving them in 17 years and plan on visiting them for much longer. They are a true New Orleans establishment in true New Orleans style, authentic to the core.