“the guides really do know New Orleans!”

Historic New Orleans Tours
US$48.00*
Honey Island Swamp Tour with Pick-up from New Orleans
Ranked #29 of 233 Tours in New Orleans
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I went to NOLA for the first time. I wanted to learn about some of its rich history. I did two tours back to back. The first tour was given by our guide named Gwen. She was awesome and very funny!! We learned about the the history of the French Quarter and all its architecuture. The second tour was the cemetary tour given by our guide named Milton. He was really good at explaining the unique style of NOLA cemetaries and gave us some Creole history. Both tour guides could answer all questions and they were personable too. I will reccommend this tour company to family and friends! Thank you!! :-)

Reviewed 4 November 2013

I only had evenings free to see New Orleans so I took the French Quarter evening walking tour and it was amazing! I've done a lot of tour cruises over the last 10 years and this was by far one of the best tours I've been on. The guide was polite, well-informed and interesting. I highly recommend this for anyone who is looking for the history and stories of the French Quarter.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

We did the 3.5 hour Hurricane Katrina Rebirth tour and it was very interesting! I highly recommend it. Milton, our tour guide, was great. He was VERY knowledgeable of the city as a whole - describing life when he was kid growing up in NOLA, integrating the school systems, the 9th ward, Katrina and the progress that's been made since, describing the festivities of Mardi Gras and the St. Charles area, as well as the Garden District. Overall, great presentation for first timers in the city! We quickly gained an appreciation for the city, the welcoming nature of the community, and learned about the history all at the same time. Strongly recommend this tour!

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Our guide Dave was fun and knowledgeable- it was a great way to learn about some of the different spots in the quarter. We returned to several of the spots from the tour later.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Our Tour Guide Denise Augustine did a superb job of relaying true tales of New Orleans and the French Quarter. It made the tiny hairs on my arms and neck rise on end.

1  Thank cottoncandies