“OK Fast food, strange staff”

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Ranked #772 of 1,998 Restaurants in New Orleans
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 19 March 2014

The food was pretty good, but the staff was extremely slow and I felt unwelcome in there based upon the way they greeted us compared to some of the locals who walked in

1  Thank Ed C

Reviewed 9 March 2014

My husband waited for over 30 minutes for our order, only to discover they forgot about it. They remade eberything fresh & included cheesecake slices & a biscuit, but the damage had been done. The food was good, though.

1  Thank KCHolle
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Great place for cheap, southern chicken....the problem was I didn't know where to go to get my food after I ordered it...keep searching though, you'll find it, and it will be awesome!

1  Thank Robert P
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I Stood with my wife for 5 minutes while the staff made there own food behind the counter and didn't even ask if I wanted to make an order. When I asked if the is where I placed an order I think I got a grunt. When quizzed at the til about what I had ordered, I was told "whats in a Po Boy". Well I'm sorry DO YOU NOT work THERE!, had to repeat or drinks 3 times when they cleared weren't listening, then they muttered things under there breath.Had the pleasure of being harassed by homeless people while eating our food in the premises.

AVOID AVOID
AVOID

2  Thank Simon121
Reviewed 16 February 2014

If you're in the French Quarter and looking for some good Fried Chicken, you can't go wrong with Popeyes. This location is clean and the people who work there are very friendly. Even though this place is in the middle of the most touristy area of New Orleans, they still have regular prices and not more expensive than other locations in the chain.

1  Thank RahulMD