“Happy Birthday”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Amy T
“Happy Birthday”
Reviewed 16 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

I took my daughter and a few of her friends to this condo to do something different for her birthday. The condo was very nice, clean, and organized. Everything that you could have possibly needed was provided; towels, cleaning supplies, pots and pans, everything. The pool was very clean and easily accessible. Everyone enjoyed the it stay there. We drove to the ferry and rode the ferry to canal street. Took the girls to the French Market, Cafe Du Monde for Beignets, and the River Walk. They had a blast. I would definitely return to this condo. Denny S himself was very nice and helpful with providing you with suggestions of places as well as directions. Also, he was very understanding about an unfortunate incident that occurred; no fault of his own, strictly on my end. If anyone is looking for a nice, clean, well organized condo, please consider Denny S.

Date of stay: August 2017
Crystal R
“great location”
Reviewed 26 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Rental is in a real convenient location. We fell in love with the snow balls (shaved ice) we took the ferry to the French quarters, Denny provides a list of suggestions on things to do, places to eat.

Date of stay: June 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
28 Jun 2017
Sorry you were disappointed Crystal. I'm sorry about that malfunctioning door bell! I hope you'll return either to my New Orleans condo or to one of my beach front condos in Orange Beach.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.