“Bang for buck!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
2nd bedroom with with queen
2nd Bedroom with shower and tub
Master suite with shower only
Master Suite with queen bed
1st floor Master Suite
1st floor Full bath
1st half bath
2nd floor double living rooms
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Maplewood, New Jersey
“Bang for buck!”
Reviewed 4 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

First, I Just want to say that Felicia is the most hospitable person ever. This house was the focal point of our reunion. I have a huge family and this house accomodated everyone. The place was huge and was equipped with supplies. I would recommend this place to anyone. Tk you Felicia from the Raymonds and Turners.

Date of stay: June 2017
Msnadia
Jonesboro, Louisiana
“Sweet 16”
Reviewed 26 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

I rented this property for my daughter&friends for her sweet 16 birthday trip to see Beyonce in concert, I had been in contact with the owner several times before we actually got there. The owner is truly AMAZING!! she was already there when we pulled in from our 4 hr drive, she even emailed me some great places to take the girls. The house was fabulous!! very classy, unique with a New Orleans twist,very clean she had everything you could possibly need, definitely a home away from home. Ms Felicia even threw in the second unit to accommodate the 5 of us, which was also equipped with 3 more beds 2 bathrooms and another living area down stairs.I can't say enough about this beautiful spacious home,I loved my stay but most importantly my daughter and her friends simply fell in love with house,I will definitely be staying again. Thanks for everything Ms Felicia

Date of stay: September 2016
msteresa2...
“Lovely place”
Reviewed 25 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Very nice home, not far from all major attractions. Owner was very accommodating and polite. She also recommended some nice restaurants and tour attractions. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2016
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
latoyae72...
Homestead, Florida
“Beautiful home”
Reviewed 11 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This place was an amazing find! It was beautiful and very clean and the perfect place to host my friends bachelorette party of 8. The owner Felicia was very sweet and accommodating even purchasing a cake as a surprise for my friend .She was easy to reach and very helpful . We took Uber back and forth but were literally about15 min from the French Quarter. I would recommend this place to anyone who's looking to stay in a beautiful classy place .

Date of stay: July 2016
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
$USD
United Kingdom
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.