“KFC on St Charles”

Neighbourhood: Garden District
Lancaster, United Kingdom
“KFC on St Charles”
Reviewed 15 November 2012

Not only was the service really really poor, the chicken was not cooked through. It also smelt a little odd. My tummy was not happy the following day. For a few extra dollars, rather eat over the road at the St Charles Tavern.

Visited November 2012

New Orleans, Louisiana
“HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed 11 November 2012

I went to the KFC and my foot was awful...it was old and nasty!!!

I go to KFC often and overall never had a bad experience, but THIS location is AWFUL!!!!

I went around 950pm at night, assume they were closing soon

I called the 800 # and complained, then I called the KFC directly and had a horrible experience.

The woman supervisor claimed if I wanted a refund I would have to go into my trash and bring the chicken back, I asked her for her name, she was VERY rude...I tried to call back and ask for her to spell her name so I could call KFC, she refused and hung up

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND GOING HERE!!!!!!!

• Visited November 2012
Mobile, Alabama
“Good Service”
Reviewed 29 July 2012

We were served very fast and efficiently for 10pm at night. The staff was alert, friendly and patient especially for that time of evening. The food was also hot (we ate from the Taco Bell side as well) a suprisingly good for that time of night.

Visited July 2012
Thibodaux, Louisiana
“Average KFC”
Reviewed 8 December 2011

Just your average everyday KFC. Not extraordinary. Good hearty food.

Visited February 2011