Hotel St. Pierre
US$267
US$228
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$217
HolidayInn.com
US$218
US$205
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$237
US$225
US$298
US$267
  • Pool
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$196
Hotel Mazarin(New Orleans)
US$268
US$251
  • Breakfast included
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
US$237
US$228
  • Pool
Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$140
DruryHotels.com
  • Breakfast included
1,924 results
All reviewsjazz museumcookies and milkfrench quarterquaint hoteltwo blockschain hotelrooms are smallwalked everywherethe location is perfectmardi grasjackson squarepoolsgregorynolacharmburgundymaintenance
Houston
Reviewed 23 June 2005

Actually, the hotel is nice and quaint. The location is wonderful and the rooms fairly clean.

!!!However, if you have anything small, I would suggest bringing your own lockbox. An item, a bottle of Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise perfume, was stolen during the afternoon from my room by someone in the hotel staff. My guess would be the maid service who were scheduled to clean my room during the afternoon. The bottle was there in the morning and gone upon my return. I do know for a fact that someone from the hotel staff stole my property because my room was still locked when I returned in the evening. That means someone with the same room key that I have took the bottle.

When I reported the problem, the general manager responded that the hotel was not responsible for the stolen item and refused to take any action. He first suggested that maybe one of my party stole it and then suggested that I was lying.

Reviewed 20 June 2005

We visit New Orleans a great deal and this was our third stay at the Hotel St. Pierre. We liked it the first and second times but the hotel was especially wonderful this trip. A lot of construction work was going on the last visit and it has paid off. We had a lovely newly renovated room in a restored Creole cottage from the 1800's. Bath was quitw nice, room was clean, fresh and tidy. Service was very good; the staff clearly cares about the guests. We enjoyed breakfast by the pool each morning! Can't beat that...so we share our secret for value and charm while in New Orleans.
Jim in N.J.

• Stayed: June 2005, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2005

My friend and I just got back from staying here. We stayed June 14-18. We were so scared after reading some of the reviews - we even thought about changing to another hotel before our trip, but it was too expensive. We brought a towel and our own sheets - BUT WE DIDN't NEED THEM! The room was clean. The bed posts leaned a bit, but that didn't pose any problem. The bathroom was clean, the towels were great. The tv worked fine. As for the hotel itself. The lobby was beautiful, there is a computer set up in the lobby where you can check emails/go on the internet for free, and we enjoyed the pools. They are a bit on the small side, but trust me it doesn't matter when you're just hot and need to take a dip. The staff were very friendly and the night security man was really sweet. The hotel was very charming! There were murals of jazz greats painted on many walls in the halls. The continental breakfast consisted of bagels, biscuits, cereal, doughnuts, coffee, juice, and milk - very standard, but a great way to keep costs down. What we liked was that it was 2 blocks north of Bourbon so the street didn't stink like puke nor did we have much noise. The area is pretty safe - but just like anywhere you travel to excercise caution and use your judgment. One of the staff I spoke to told us that the owners have taken over the property in the last two years (before it was leased) because the previous leaseholders didn't keep it up and now they have been busy renovating everything. We truly enjoyed staying here and I would recommend it. I'll include my photos. One last tip - please go to the Quarter Scene restaurant which is a block away on the corner of Dauphine and Dumaine, you will not be disappointed!

9  Thank TheNYCTravelista
Alabama
Reviewed 13 June 2005

We stayed at the St. Pierre completely by chance. We luckily picked it after arriving at the Maison St. Charles and refused to stay since the pools and sauna were drained and the room was definitely below standard. Our room at the St. Pierre was small, but very up to date and appeared to have been recently renovated. I didn't meet anyone on the staff that wasn't extremely curtious and friendly. The pools are fairly small, but clean. The continental breakfast was also an added bonus. I definitely recommend this hotel. I hope you have the same experience with it as we did.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Zephyrhills, FL
Reviewed 8 June 2005

Our small group had a very nice stay at the Hotel St. Pierre. The rooms varied in size, some where quite large others were a bit small. All rooms were clean and well kept. Some with new beautiful bathrooms others with ordinary ones. The breakfast was quite nice and the helpfulness of the staff a real plus+. The pools and courtyards are lovely for an afternoon rest and swim. We will be back before too long! L&M in FLA

• Stayed: June 2005, travelled on business