We spent a week at this hotel, which I chose for location, although the prices were quite good.The free breakfast buffet was extensive, with a helpful little lady serving as hostess. I walk with a cane, so I found a step-free ramp to the main street, two city blocks to the waterfront, close to the cathedral, street cars and every classy restaurant in the French Quarter....we walked everywhere, every day, with great ease. We did not visit the Jazz joints, but the Hard Rock and House of Blues were visible nearby. We did not know the Music Fest was going on, and a few days later Navy Day /tall ships came to the park...Really great ! The tour buses left the Jax Brewery depot, the paddleboat tour and carriage rides were all very close. Coming and going to the airport, the shuttle seemed to avoid heavy traffic by some quick routes...effortless travel. This bouteque hotel is located just right....try it....you'll love it !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just as the French Quarter is perfectly situated in the heart of New Orleans, the Bienville House New Orleans hotel is perfectly situated in the midst of the historic French Quarter. Having just completed a multi-million dollar renovation, the 83-room hotel is a truly distinctive downtown New Orleans hotel establishment. It has a sense of style and grace only to be found in America’s most interesting city, within this New Orleans' boutique hotel accommodations in the French Quarter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Bienville House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bienville House Hotel New Orleans
- Bienville Hotel New Orleans
- Bienville New Orleans