We were in town for a conference at the Sheraton and decided to stay at a more unique hotel. After reading the reviews of several NOLA hotels, we chose Bienville House for our entire party (5 rooms). What a great surprise! This hotel is just far enough from Bourbon and Canal streets that it's very quiet and well maintained. It's an easy walk to several very good restaurants, bars, shops...and, of course, Bourbon and Canal Streets. The hotel is an older building with a beautiful internal courtyard that contains a small pool for guests to use. Several of the rooms have balconies including a couple that overlook Decatur St. The service was excellent and the staff couldn't have been more helpful. The rooms were very clean and comfortable - while maintaining an old New Orleans sense of style. We'd definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just as the French Quarter is perfectly situated in the heart of New Orleans, the Bienville House New Orleans hotel is perfectly situated in the midst of the historic French Quarter. Having just completed a multi-million dollar renovation, the 83-room hotel is a truly distinctive downtown New Orleans hotel establishment. It has a sense of style and grace only to be found in America’s most interesting city, within this New Orleans' boutique hotel accommodations in the French Quarter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Bienville House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bienville House Hotel New Orleans
- Bienville Hotel New Orleans
- Bienville New Orleans