The hotel is located in a quiet area of the French Quarter, not far from the House of Blues and close to Jackson Square. We had a very cozy elegant room. The bed was big and comfortable and the room decorated in what I'd describe as French-New Orleans style. It was really classy and romantic and we felt very well there. The hotel itself hasn't many facilities, they've a swimming pool though. The staff was friendly and helpful and helped to make our New Orleans experience unforgettable. If I'd come back to Nola, I would want to stay in the same hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just as the French Quarter is perfectly situated in the heart of New Orleans, the Bienville House New Orleans hotel is perfectly situated in the midst of the historic French Quarter. Having just completed a multi-million dollar renovation, the 83-room hotel is a truly distinctive downtown New Orleans hotel establishment. It has a sense of style and grace only to be found in America’s most interesting city, within this New Orleans' boutique hotel accommodations in the French Quarter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Preferred Hotels, TravelUp, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bienville House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bienville House Hotel New Orleans
- Bienville Hotel New Orleans
- Bienville New Orleans