Bourbon Orleans Hotel
US$290
US$279
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$197
  • Pool
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$197
  • Breakfast included
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$176
  • Pool
Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$208
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
US$291
US$284
US$262
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
The Whitney Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$299
US$263
  • Breakfast included
US$415
US$290
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
6,824 results
All reviewsloft suitegreat locationfrench quarterjackson squarebeautiful hotellouis cathedralhotel barcafe duroyal streetloved this hotelvalet parkingstreet noisemardi grasrouxbalconynolaaction
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Right off bourbon street but away from the noise! Room was very big, a love seat should have been in the room! Bar service at pool would have been nice! Staff was polite! Bathroom shower needs a door as water gets all over! I'd stay again!

• Stayed: August 2013
BourbonOrleansHotel, General Manager at Bourbon Orleans Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your visit and that your room accommodations were spacious & comfortable. I thank you for your compliments about our friendly staff and I will be sure to pass them along. We look forward to having you back as our guest in the future!

Reviewed 14 September 2013

My third stay at this hotel during Southern Decadence 2013 and I only wish I had stuck to my guns with an old pal who I allowed to talk me down from a Townhouse Suite to a Double. My enjoyment was somewhat muted by not being able to hangout on the balcony overlooking Bourbon Street or Saint Anne's. That being said you can never go wrong being centrally located in the Quarter during Mardi Gras or Decadence. Kudos to the ultra friendly staff who made me feel as if I was a family member. This stay was special because I got back together with a dear old pal who I haven't seen in over 15 years. He thought the Double was small but it was just right for me because I was back at the Bourbon Orleans. I saw where someone had a quibble able Housekeeping and might I suggest they leave an incentive for housekeeping to want to service your room. I learned years ago that service staff really appreciate it when you recognize their hard work. The hotel was top notch but the humidity this trip bid fair to destroy me. The fact that the hotel didn't furrow their brow at me exiting with their hand towels daily gives them an extra thumbs up.

Room Tip: If your budget can handle a Townhouse Suite go for it!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank BlackBear54

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and that we are your "Hotel of Choice" for Southern Decadence. Since we are the only hotel located in the heart of where all the festivities surrounding Decadence takes place, if you are staying in a loft suite, you can enjoy the sights and sounds of the action on the streets without having to leave the comforts of your room. We look forward to having you back as our guest for Decadence 2014 and any time your travels bring you to the Big Easy!

Reviewed 12 September 2013

We stayed at the Bourbon Orleans from Sept 4th to Septh 9th. The hotel which is centrally located to all the adult action that Bourbon St can offer, if that is your thing. The Bourbon O bar has a fantastic singer in Euphora and pianist Geo. We enjoyed that enviroment the most. Bourbon St. is rough place, lots of night clubs, drunks and homeless people peddling dogs. Rather heartbreaking for a Northern like myself to witness. The Bourbon Orleans is nice, not over the top outstanding and by no means 4 or 5 stars.

Most frustrating part of the hotel was the Housekeeping Staff. Most days we would leave our room around 10 am and get back at 4pm and Housekeeping hadn't even reached our room, I am not a picky type of person but when you have been walking miles upon miles in 100 degree weather, the thought of coming back to a clean room with AC is a treat. Most times we found ourselves heading back out when Housekeeping would get to us. Lastly, is you are in New Orleans and there is a Saints game on....lower your expectations for Housekeeping even more. We were there for opening day of the Saints and the Housekeeping staff was held up in one of the rooms on the 6th floor watching the game. How did we know? We were watching it and could hear the cheering and chants of "Who Dat" and as soon as the game was over within 5 mins there was many voices chatting and a knock on our door and it was Housekeeping around 5pm.

If you are morning types then New Orleans is not your town.

Would we go back to NOLA. No not anytime soon. Its a rough dirty city and there are other places to go in this world

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Antonia7694
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Had an enjoyable stay at this historic hotel on the northern edge of Bourbon Street. We were greeted with enthusiasim and treated with genuine respect by all the staff. Front desk was very helpful and informative at check-in and helped make our short 4 day stay very memorable. If we return again next year, we will make this our choice again. My only concern was the lack of steps into the swimming pool, which made it difficult to enter and exit. All in all, we were very impressed with the staff, hotel and haunted history :-)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I am so happy to hear you had a wonderful experience and that our staff helped to make this a memorable trip especially since this was your first time visiting New Orleans. Selecting our hotel was a great choice since we are centrally located making it an easy walk to everything exciting in the French Quarter. I hope you will return to our great city and consider being our guest in the future!

Reviewed 11 September 2013

the rooms are comfortable .location was great. the only negative was when you check in you get 2 free drink coupons. there was only 1 bartender and she stated she will be making her way around the bar. well she kept going back to the same spot after about 15 minutes i got upset . i can wait cuz there was only one bartender but dont keep going back to the same spot and tell me you are working your way around the bar.then she went to corner and served a couple who came in after us.this incident was on saturday night so the hotel should have had 2 bartenders. the staff was very helpful and the hotel is very clean .i also got a balcony room so i thought it would be overlooking bourbon but it was not. it wasnt a big deal cuz the cost of a balcony room was not much more but if that is what you want make sure.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
BourbonOrleansHotel, General Manager at Bourbon Orleans Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I am happy to hear you had a great stay and that your room was comfortable and that along with our location everything was suitable to your needs. Typically our bar is staffed appropriately especially on weekends so the issues you encountered are certainly not the "norm". I will be sure to look into this further. I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.