7,362 results
All reviewsloft suitegreat locationfrench quarterjackson squarelouis cathedralbeautiful hotelhotel barcafe duroyal streetloved this hotelvalet parkingstreet noisemardi grasrouxbalconynolaaction
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Hi all, this Hotel my wife found was an exceptional find! Rooms are impeccable. They are freshly painted and all furnishings in the rooms are new.
We did not eat at the hotel, but the dinning area looked very nice.
Everything was ready for us. We did not swim in the pool because it was very cold when we where there, but it is heated and it is beautiful.
Located just 2 small blocks directly in back of the iconic church, you cannot go wrong with this location. You can't get lost, because if you can see the church, you can get to the hotel.
I would recommend this hotel for any family or business outing.
The entry foyer is immense and was decorated nicely for Christmas.

Room Tip: we had a room with a balcony looking in the courtyard which was a nice touch. I caution that there are only a few rooms like this, so ask if you could locate in one of these. You WILL NOT BE SORRY!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Wonderful hotel right in the middle of it all in the french quarter. The location is perfect. It is located close to all the major restaurants/bars and right between bourbon street and royal street. The two major fairways in the french quarter. You can walk to all the major places (Cafe Du Monde, Canal street, famous Antoine's). The hotel itself was very beautiful and clean. It has the lousiana french feel. The bourbon bar is connected which was a very nice place with great cocktails. The hotel restraunt didn't have the best food. We went there for brunch. I'd recommend going somwhere else to eat. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. I'm high maintenance when it comes to hotels and this fulfilled me! Also it is known to be one of the most haunted places in the french quarter which some may like. I myself didnt see any paranormal activity, so if your a scaredy cat I think your safe.

Room Tip: We stayed in a queen bed room. It is pretty small so book a king if you want a more spacious room. It was a little clausterfobic.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I stayed at this hotel during Thanksgiving weekend for a Softball tournament. On Saturday afternoon, I discovered that money was stolen from my carry on. The administration did not do anything about it. Its been over a month and no one has contact me to solve this issue. As I was looking for the money in my room, I discovered trash under the bed and other personal used items.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
5  Thank AtlantaVisitor85
BourbonOrleansHotel, General Manager at Bourbon Orleans Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

I am very concerned with the followup you experienced from our hotel team and for your personal loss. Our policy is to immediately followup with all guest issues in an effort to provide our guests with satisfactory results. Please contact me at 504-571-4600 so I can resolve this as soon as possible. Regards, Mark Wilson, General Manager

Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here several times and as usual, I had a great stay this time. The only problem I had was that our room was on the second floor facing Bourbon street. The lack of curtains and the design of the beautiful shutters did nothing to muffle the music and noise which did not stop until 4:00 in the morning. Previous visits rooms were always on the other sides of the hotel. I know next time to ask for a room not facing Bourbon street. With the exception of the noise,'we had a perfect stay. The room was spotless and well furnished. The hotel staff were always efficient and very courteous. Location could not be better!

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 6 January 2014

The hotel is very beautiful and nice and located in excellent area, near to the Bourbon and Royal Streets, where everythig happens. It has a good bistrô bar, with good songs. Even I have not used because of the cold wheather, it got a excellent swiminpool.

The building is very beautiful with an old archteture.

Some kindness like tea and hot chocolate is served free. Welcome drinks also.
The breakfast was included. It was not so many varieties of food but the ones chose was very good.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family