Bourbon Orleans Hotel
US$297
US$279
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$197
  • Pool
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$197
  • Breakfast included
US$284
US$259
  • Restaurant
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$176
  • Pool
Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$208
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
New Orleans Marriott(New Orleans)
US$271
US$263
  • Restaurant
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
US$346
  • Pool
The Whitney Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$288
US$263
  • Breakfast included
US$390
US$348
Travelocity
6,823 results
All reviewsloft suitegreat locationfrench quarterjackson squarebeautiful hotellouis cathedralhotel barcafe duroyal streetloved this hotelvalet parkingstreet noisemardi grasrouxbalconynolaaction
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I have wanted to stay in this hotel for years but always ended up elsewhere. Well, it was worth the wait !! Spent the weekend with dear friends and had a blast.
This Hotel is immaculate and the staff are so nice and can't do enough to help you. The rooms are gorgeous and so comfortable its hard to leave them. The shower was amazing as well, the hotel was very busy and we never had a problem with hot water or water pressure. The pool area is an inviting place to have an early morning cup of coffee and just relax, it is beautiful. The bloodymary bar in the lobby was a personal favorite and it was all the better due to a very personable mixologist named Kelvin. We have missed his craft. I have tried to come up with anything to complain about but just can't. Well, Sunday morning someone was dragging patio chairs around at the pool at 7am, but I am not sure who that was so really can't complain about that either. I plan a return visit in November and can't wait. This hotel is in the PERFECT location. If your on the fence, I have stayed all over Nola and this place is in a category all its own.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank sandyfeet97
BourbonOrleansHotel, General Manager at Bourbon Orleans Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Sandyfeet 97,

We are delighted you were finally able to stay with us here at the Bourbon Orleans Hotel! Please let all your family and friends in Seattle know we are here for them. Thank you for the endorsement and come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 5 July 2014

I Spent 4days and 3 nights at this hotel, let’s start off with the location of the hotel, Bourbon street and Orleans street PERFECT!!! If you are visiting New Orleans for the first time believe me when i tell you this is where you want to be. Almost everything you will want to see or visit is within walking distance or a very cheap cab ride.

The hotel is beautiful the staff professional and helpful!
From the guys at the door, the housekeepers all make you feel at home,

But three staff members made our stay there very remember able and because of them has me looking forward to my next visit let’s start with Kiana at the front desk and i hope i spelt her name right, she made us feel welcomed and was willing helpful with any questions we had it was a joy interacting with her.

Now Cheryl and Steven i cannot say enough nice things about these two, I miss them already, you have to visit the bar in the hotel, Steven is something special he is a mixologist and for those of you who don’t know what that is, he is like a Chef but he makes drinks........ Some of the best cocktails you will ever have in your life, and he will make you feel right at home, Cheryl is the manager of the bar, she is such a warm and friendly person ask her to show you a trick or two you will be amazed.

Now i only have two constructive comments 1. The hotel is to beautiful to have poker machines i hope the owner considers removing them cause i spent quite a bit of time in the bar and didn’t see one person using them...

2. The hotel restaurant in a city with very good restaurants the hotel should step up their food standards or have another operation operate the kitchen at the hotel, i would strongly suggest going to eat in the morning at a restaurant called Desire on Bourbon street its walking distance from the hotel you will enjoy that a lot better than what’s being offered in the hotel.

I am recommending this hotel to all my family and friends in Montreal who plan on visiting New Orleans.

Room Tip: Another point of interest when booking your room i would suggest you ask for a room with a view of the pool this way you won’t hear any noise from bourbon street, and i guess it depends on what time of the year you go for noise to be a factor.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Ctaitt 2000,

Thank you for your nice comments about our staff and the feeling of being at home. We are truly committed to a unique guest experience and a feeling of comfort and wellbeing. I will be certain to share your comments with Steven and Cheryl in the Bourbon O Bar. They are the real thing in terms of “craft cocktail creations”.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

We stayed here on June 6 and 7th and it was a great experience. The staff was very welcoming and we have no questions about their service. We stayed in the balcony lift site and used it as a place for my bridesmaids and I to get ready for my wedding. The room is spacious and the balcony attached to the room, is enough to bring a few chairs (4 or so) outside to people watch. The balcony for our room was on the St. Ann Street side and you can definitely hear the people from bars on that side, but using earplugs helps block out the house. One thing that would've been nice, would be if the mini fridges (there are 2 in this room) had been colder and a little bigger. The bed is on the second floor and was a Queen sized bed, I think. My only complaint was the pillows and that's because I prefer soft, large pillows, and the ones in our room was former than my liking, but the pillows were a good size to sleep on. I would definitely stay here again, the staff is very friendly and helpful. My complaints were minor and not something that would prevent me from staying there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chelley3

Dear Chelley3,

Thank you for staying with us here at the Bourbon Orleans Hotel for your wedding. Our loft suites tend to be very popular. All loft suites do have refrigerators and we are working on adding this amenity to all guestrooms.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

On a 3 night escape weekend stayed in a Petite Balcony room facing Orleans St. All I can say is I loved the room, the hotel location and the staff, All, were friendly-helpful and had a warm hospitality approach to the guests. The Bourbon O cocktail lounge is a blast from the past with live music and mixologists superb, especially Miss Becca. The location is a short walk anywhere in the Quarter and as for any 'noise' just bring along soft earplugs as Bourbon St does party hearty, but thats part of the charm. Enjoyed the pool in the courtyard, in fact, everything about the hotel. Have stayed many places in New Orleans over the years, but I have a new favorite for staying in the Quarter: Bourbon Orleans!

Room Tip: St Annes or Orleans St have lovely views.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ginnynj4133

Dear GinnyNJ4133,

We are delighted to be your new Favorite Hotel in the French Quarter! Please let all your friends and family in New Jersey know about us. Becca will have a special libation ready for you on your next visit!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

This was my second time staying at this hotel. The location on the Quarter is great and the hotel has good history.

Last year housekeeping was great. This year, not so much. "Clean" sheets had stains. When housekeeping was asked to place new ones, they were worse. In my thoughts, if you are going to use white sheets, use bleach or be ready to replace them when the menstrual stain doesn't come out!

I have a 16 month old that dropped cookie crumbs on the floor. Of course, we did our best to clean up after him and pick up his crumbs, but the room needed to be vacuumed. Over 3 days, housekeeping never vacuumed. When we checked under the beds for any belongings before checking out, let me say I'm just glad my kids didn't come across any of the "goodies" that were under Based on the amount of dust, I would guess it had been at least a year since cleaned.

It's a good location and a neat hotel with a lot of history, but i expect more cleanliness for the price you pay. Not sure I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank Coball

Dear Coball,

Thank you for staying with us here at the Bourbon Orleans. I have noted your housekeeping comments and will address the detail of your service with our staff. Please feel free to contact me directly when planning a future visit. We want to ensure your experience is up to our standards and yours. Thank you again.