Le Pavillon Hotel
US$325
US$279
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$208
Priceline
US$259
US$432
US$400
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$197
  • Pool
New Orleans Marriott(New Orleans)
US$285
US$263
  • Restaurant
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$176
  • Pool
The Whitney Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$264
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
US$359
US$348
Omni Hotels
US$359
US$290
Travelocity
2,994 results
All reviewspb jpeanut butter and jelly sandwichesrooftop poolcrystal roomhot cocoapbj sandwichesbeautiful hotelfrench quarterold worldhot tubturn down servicebusiness districtbeautiful lobbybourbon streethigh ceilingsfew blocksloved this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 November 2011

I've stayed at Le Pavillon before so I was really excited about getting back and I wasn't disappointed. The feel of it is like being thrown back in time to a more elegant period and everyone there is extremely friendly!

Justin the concierge was very helpful in helping us find something chill in the area to do where we could just be casual and get a little day-sloppy without being on Bourbon St. Dinner at The Crystal Room was pretty incredible and really added to that luxurious and elegant feel of an era in our rear view mirror. For me, dinner was punctuated by being seated by these very formerly dressed, older French chicks who really took dining seriously.

Miss Pam who is the bartender at the lounge was especially amazing. She really engaged us in conversation and seemed like a very genuine, attentive, and likable person. I really wished I had spent more time at the lounge talking yo her.

Everything about the history of the hotel, to the food, to the staff is what takes me back and I'm already planning my return.

Room Tip: Stay in at least a deluxe room to. Ake the best of your stay.
Reviewed 1 November 2011

We spent 2 nights at Le Pavillion and were overall very happy with the hotel. When you walk in to the lobby you do feel like your stepping back in time it is quite special. Unfortunately our room needed to be updated the room felt over used the top blanket and towels felt old. The carpet and bathroom also felt like it needed replacing and the water pressure was weak. We did stay at the hotel over Halloween so I guess that was why the prices felt a little expensive. Saying that though the staff were amazing and went out of there way to make us feel welcome one of the friendliest hotels that I have stayed at recently. The roof was very nice a bit tacky but charming, the pool and jacuzzi was a nice surprise being open to the early hours. The hotel is also slightly creepy but added to the Halloween experience!

Room Tip: ask to stay on the 9th floor access to the pool and gym is on this floor it will save you having to ride the elevator.
Reviewed 31 October 2011

The hotel is not far from the French Quarter, but it is far enough that you have to walk through a few desolate business district blocks at night. The staff advised us (three females) to take a cab late night. The ambience is nice at a first glance, but when you look closely, you see how much work the place needs. The rooms are not impressive, and the bathroom, with its dark marble and older accessories, makes you question how clean it really is (what you can't see). The mauve and forest green comforters and heavy curtains (though maybe historically accurate) are dark and obstruct the little light that the room gets (at least on the side of the hotel we stayed in). The staff was very friendly and helpful, and making/changing reservations was efficient and easy. I agree that it is not a 4 star hotel. It is a 3 star hotel with the potential of being a 4 star, if they can sink some money into updates.

Reviewed 30 October 2011

This hotel was really beautiful. The service was outstanding. Within walking distance of the French Quarter and Bourbon Street. We had a very pleasant stay. There was talk of this hotel being haunted, not sure about that but I have no explaination for the room phone at 2 in the morning turning on the speaker phone and going to a dial tone like someone was going to make a call. Nice time in New Orleans.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2011

Don't be swayed by other reviews that give this hotel a 5 rating.. It is not a 4 star hotel..while the lobby is impressive the rooms are not. The room is pretty dumpy and needs to be totally overhauled..The staff is average and the concierge has been MIA our entire stay..I won't be staying here again..Don't believe the other reviews like I did..

• Stayed: October 2011