I spent 2 nights in Le Pavillion.
1) Friendly and helpful staff. I ended up asking for a few things during my stay there, and for the most part they came through.
2) Beds were comfortable
1) Asked for a wake up call - not done.
2) Breakfast was not great. They have a fairly expensive breakfast buffet that is mediocre, and they also charge you extra for drinks including coffee.
3) Rooms are small, old and mine had an unpleasant odour to it.
4) I found 2 plug points in the whole room. I lived in darkness as I had to unplug their lamps to plug in my phone charger and laptop charger. In this day and age, not really acceptable for a hotel in this price range.
5) Bathroom was small, old and had plaster flaking all over the place.
All in all, it wasn't a bad stay. However, at $180-$350 dollars per night, it just didn't make the mark. I have had equivalent if not better stays in budget and mid range hotels for a fraction of the cost. I would probably give it 2.5 stars if I could rather than 2.More
- Breakfast included