“Best hotel I've ever stayed at anywhere!”
Review of Le Pavillon Hotel

Le Pavillon Hotel
Ranked #87 of 164 Hotels in New Orleans
“Best hotel I've ever stayed at anywhere!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

I absolutely love this hotel! hands-down it has been the best hotel I've ever stayed at. And I've stayed at many hotels throughout the world. It's quaint and very cute. Old feel and beautiful. The service was great. We had dinner in the Singh room, as well as room service. The Sunday breakfast was a little over priced that's the only thing I didn't really like. But everything else was great. My husband lived the PN&J's in the lobby at night which was a nice touch. If we ever go back I would only go here!

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Jennyjenjenb

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (440)
  • Korean first
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

In our recent stay, June 12-18 we found that Le Pavillon was just as service-oriented and friendly as the physical building is elegant. It captures the atmosphere of the past when people showed interest in others. A delightful place to stay and dine.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank REWalls
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

It was amazing. I had such a wonderful time. Definitely recommend this hotel. The people were great the food was great it was just great. The rooms were nice the bed omg. Amazing so comfortable you didn't want to get up. Lol

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Tongala B
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I've stayed at this hotel 3 times before. I love the prompt check in and the attentive staff. It's one of my favorite hotels to book while in New Orleans. Perfect distance to all major attractions. My room has always been clean and I really like their turn down service. I highly suggest this hotel. It is an old building but I appreciate the history behind it so I don't mind some of the outdated features, it just adds classic charm to my stay.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank UTFan26
Ft worth
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We visited NOLA for our 10th anniversary. Our room was upgraded when we got there. It was beautiful! Loved the rooftop pool. The nightly peanut butter and jelly bar was fantastic! Lots and lots of walking visiting New Orleans, but lots of awesome things to do and see.

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Kylyn4
Jackson, Mississippi
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I loved my stay. The staff overall was very helpful and courteous. Our room was clean and we had plenty of towels. We received an e-mail for special requests and these were honored at check in. The service and quality was A+.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Picayune, Mississippi
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We were a large group staying at the Hotel for an International Convention at the Superdome. Despite a full house, the staff was completely accommodating in every way and always with friendly smiles and a can-do attitude. The Hotel is the epitome of elegance and professionalism. We stayed 3 nights and each evening the Concierge recommended a restaurant to suit our taste. At each one the food was delicious and service extraordinary, adding to an overall lovely weekend!

I don't usually take the time to write reviews, but in this case I wanted to. My husband and I felt as though our business was genuinely appreciated - so rare even in the Hospitality industry, where one's patronage is often met with indifference if not annoyance. We would highly recommend this beautiful Hotel.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 7th floor, we heard no one next to, or above us. It was very quiet even though I kn...