Le Pavillon Hotel
Hotel Indigo New Orleans Garden District(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$243
US$212
US$518
US$468
  • Pool
Windsor Court Hotel(New Orleans)
US$903
US$217
US$209
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Staybridge Suites New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$752
US$435
US$255
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$178
Agoda.com
2,994 results
All reviewspb jpeanut butter and jelly sandwichesrooftop poolcrystal roomhot cocoapbj sandwichesbeautiful hotelfrench quarterold worldhot tubturn down servicebusiness districtbeautiful lobbybourbon streethigh ceilingsfew blocksloved this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 March 2009

My boyfriend and I just spent an extended weekend visiting New Orleans and stayed at Le Pavilion Hotel. The service was superb - they allowed us to check in early with no problems and every hotel employee we had even remote contact with offered to help us (find places, carry things, wash out our Bourbon street glasses, etc). The hotel has much more character than others we passed. The only knock is that it is a few blocks out of the way - be prepared to walk if you are there to explore the city.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2009

Overall the hotel was beautiful and the staff excellent. Everyone was friendly and courteous and eager to help. The entrance, lobby, pool, even the hallways were beautifully decorated. My room was clean and well taken care of, and spacious (high ceilings!). My only complaint was the total lack of attempt to be green. Most hotels you stay in these days offer to let you keep your towels for the week rather than getting "freshly laundered" ones daily; not this hotel. I opened a box of soap, expecting to be able to use it for the week; the next day it was gone and replaced with a new box of soap. Very wasteful!

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2009

We have stayed at more New Orleans hotels than I can count, and some have been lovely -- but this one takes the cake. It's a beautiful hotel, inside and out (when we drove up I couldn't believe how gorgeous it looked, almost like it glowed, no fooling!). The service was impeccable, from the doorman in his tophat and tails, to the gorgeous dining room, and can't leave out the cozy bar tended by our new friend Roosevelt, who can make just about any drink from any era. We had an excellent view, from the ninth floor (and didn't notice a lot of noise from the stairway, even though we were also there for Mardi Gras week -- but we were at the far end of the hall, right next to the Presidential Suite, which we were lucky enough to tour while the maid was cleaning it, and there are just no words, my friends . . . . *sigh*).

To sum up, take just about every reviewer's word for it: this place is an event in itself. If I were recommending a perfect honeymoon location, or just about ANY event (I wouldn't bring kids, however, though you certainly could I'm sure). It really was perfect for Mardi Gras, we could even watch parades from our lofty window, but couldn't catch any 'throws' from nine storeys up, so went down to St. Charles where we caught lots and lots. Then were lucky enough to walk a few blocks back 'home'. Ah!! What a delightful memory!! Thanks, Le Pavillon!

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jo Ann H
Reviewed 9 March 2009

My husband and I just returned from our trip to New Orleans. We usually stay at high-end chain or resort-style hotels, so I did not know what to expect from the Le Pavillon. It was amazing. Visually, the hotel is ornately decorated and richly appointed. The rooms are small and not extremely modern (no coffee pots in the rooms, small bathrooms, wimpy hair dryers), but other small touches make up for it. They have a nightly complimentary snack in the lobby at 10PM, and the Crystal Room dining area is breathtaking in its opulence. The staff were some of the friendliest we have run into in our travels - within one minute of entering the hotel, I was having a great conversation with a bellhop while my husband checked us in. We had the Sunday Champagne Brunch ($35) in the Crystal Room the morning that we left and it was delicious. Dallas was our server and he was great. The live piano music really made our last meal in New Orleans just perfect. I really recommend this hotel for anyone who likes art, history or beautiful places. We will definitely stay here again on a return visit.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bunnywabeet
Reviewed 28 February 2009

My husband and I stayed at Le Pavillon for Mardi Gras, February 21st-25th. It was perfect! Even with the Parades rolling, you can still reach Le Pavillon from I-10 with no trouble. Our room was a standard, but it had a huge closet and a lovely bathroom. We enjoyed breakfast in the Crystal Room, really used the rooftop deck and pool, and found the entire staff to be genuinely kind - the type of place where they mean it when they say "enjoy your stay." Room service was great, we loved the pb&j at 10pm - after a long day of catching beads, it is very nice to nice to come home to!

If you can't stand any noise, I would request that you stay anywhere besides the 9th floor - depending on the room location, you hear people getting off the elevator to climb the stairs to the roof deck and the hot tub...but this was only a problem the night before Mardi Gras - to be expected, and it certainly didn't mar our trip!

The location is perfect for Mardi Gras - it is a block and a half from most parades and is 4 blocks from the French Quarter - close enough to enjoy the action but quiet enough to escape the madness. It is also one block from MILA, one of the newest restaurant sensations in NOLA fine dining.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple