Omni Royal Orleans
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel St. Helene(New Orleans)
  • Pool
Hotel Le Marais(New Orleans)
  • Breakfast included
French Market Inn(New Orleans)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Olivier House Hotel(New Orleans)
  • Pool
Hotel St. Marie(New Orleans)
  • Pool
Prince Conti Hotel(New Orleans)
  • Restaurant
5,162 results
All reviewsrib roomrooftop poolobservation deckfrench quartergreat locationbourbon streetjackson squareroyal streetbeautiful hotelbalcony roomrooms are smallbell staffwithin walking distancemississippi rivertwo blocksvalet parkingdefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Good service, good food, good location and a beautiful and elegant designed complex. The location of the hotel made the entire city accessible by foot and local transportation to all the sights and many excellent restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Harry C
Reviewed 26 July 2014

This hotel is right in the center of everything but far enough from all the noise. Beds are very comfy. It has the basics, it is well kept, nice pool, no free wifi, decent bar. Kind of small rooms, but this is New Orleans. I wouldn't pay extra for a balcony unless it faces Royal Street. St Louis Street just faces the back of the courthouse. I think this hotel was a good value. Got there very early and got our room no problem.

Room Tip: Only pay for a balcony if it faces Royal Street.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank midlandtrvlr
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Great location. Convenient to all the sites and Bourbon Street. Very friendly staff. Clean. Fun rooftop pool and bar with great views of the city. Nice shopping. Close to riverfront for walking or jogging.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Beth N
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I hold a gest loyalty membership, I have stayed about a dozen nights this year in an Omni and twice that in other hotels. The location was great and I needed to work while I lodged in this hotel. The internet in the room was non existent. Had to work in the lobby which was very very loud, I dealt with that. There were no working bathrooms in the lobby. Was told I just need to go to my room by the front desk clown. I expect much more when I am paying near twice the amount of lesser places.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Raymond Blayne R
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Omni Hotels have earned my respect over the last twenty years for both business and pleasure trips. They are a few dollars more than budget hotels, but well worth the cost. The Omni Royal Orleans is certainly no exception. This beautiful property is perfectly located in the middle of the French Quarter. The door staff is perfect! They know everything about the city and give spectacular recommendations. They remember your name and are over-the-top on service. The rest of the staff is amazingly accommodating. Whenever I travel, I always look forward to getting home to sleep in my own bed. For the first time, I like this bed better than my own! We will be back.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple