Omni Royal Orleans
US$220
US$332
US$302
  • Pool
Four Points By Sheraton French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$238
US$231
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$131
  • Pool
Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$147
HolidayInn.com
US$154
US$122
  • Pool
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$121
  • Pool
Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$139
  • Breakfast included
5,206 results
All reviewsrib roomrooftop poolobservation deckfrench quartergreat locationbourbon streetjackson squareroyal streetbeautiful hotelbalcony roomrooms are smallbell staffwithin walking distancemississippi rivertwo blocksvalet parkingdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 30 July 2014

The entire staff at the hotel was extremely friendly and overall I enjoyed my stay. I was in a small queen that had only a shower instead of a bathtub, however, I understand that is a personal choice. The room was clean, quiet and quite nice. I would stay there again. I was impressed that they give military discounts.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Lynda K
Reviewed 30 July 2014

The hotel location is awesome, close to the action on Bourbon Street but far enough away to be quiet. Staff was friendly and room was spotless. Bathroom very small, hardly room for toiletries but shower great.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kathy F
Reviewed 29 July 2014

The hotel is great and accommodations excellent. My husband and I went to this hotel to celebrate our 24th wedding Anniversary. The staff was very welcoming and very pleasant upon check-in. They made our stay extra special. The rate was very reasonable. The location is close to everything in the French Quarter. We had room service for a late night snack and the wait time for it to be delivered to our room was very reasonable and the food was delicious. Breakfast the next morning was delicious as well. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my family and friends who are planning trips to New Orleans and to anyone looking to stay in the French Quarter.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Margaret T
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

As soon as we walked on the hotel we were treated great! Traveling to NOLA with a 3 year old an can be intimidating since it's not known as a family type town. That was all put to rest when the clerk gave my daughter a "kids packet/back pack" full of goodies. She was very excited! The following morning the doorman stopped us on the side walk as he ran back into the hotel to find a bottle of water for my kiddo. Again, awesome.

We were originally given a very very small corner room, but because we were staying for four days we called and asked to pay for a larger room. They immediately upgraded us free of charge.

I would have scored the hotel 5/5, but I feel the price for parking is a little steep at $40/day. Also because of the limited activities within the hotel. The refreshment bar inside the room was also pricey, as expected. We enjoyed $13 of goodies and were surprised to see that we were over-charged $75. Upon checking out we brought the mistake to the attention of the clerk who promptly corrected and refunded the mistake. However, I remain highly confused due to no explanation of the charges.

I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to New Orleans with or without children. The staff was exceptional and incredibly friendly. This was our first Omni experience and we will begin to search these hotels them traveling in the future.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Chris S
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Great Hotel, Had a balcony, which made it really nice sitting out there at night or in the afternoon. The price of the Room was well worth it. Room was wonderful, staff was so nice and helpful. PERFECT LOCATION OF THE HOTEL ALSO. Close enough to the Water, the Casino's, Bourbon street area but far enough away you didn't get the noise. Just Beautiful

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends