Sheraton New Orleans Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
New Orleans Marriott(New Orleans)
  • Pool
The Pelham(New Orleans)
Very Good 4/5
Omni Royal Crescent Hotel(New Orleans)
  • Bar/Lounge
JW Marriott New Orleans(New Orleans)
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
J W Marriott(New Orleans)
    • Breakfast included
    2,548 results
    All reviewscanal streetpelican bargreat locationfrench quarterclub roomfloor numberlobby barfloor to ceiling windowsgreat view of the riverhigh floorlarge hotelmardi grasfew blocksharrah's casinovalet parkingrooms are niceper day
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 1 December 2013

I stayed here for an electric cooperative conference in July 2013. Pools, fitness room, Starbucks. Rooms were spacious and the bed was comfortable. Overall, a great place to stay. The conference rooms were comfortable and had the most beautiful ceiling lights that I've ever seen. They were a form of art all on their own. My only issue with this hotel was you never were able to shake the high humidity of the area. The hotel even seemed a tad bit humid.

It's within walking distance of major attractions, shopping, and the waterfront tours. You can also grab a trolley out front or walk two blocks to catch the cross-town trolley.

If you're into high quality hat wear, walk two blocks up and turn left to find Meyer the Hatter at 120 St. Charles Street. Three generations of Meyers make this visit a treat. Cedric was great to work with.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
    1  Thank DE_Auditor
    Josh C, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton New Orleans Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Great to hear of your experience with us! Even though you had to work, I'm delighted you had a chance to partake in the festivities of the city and our great location. Please join us again for your next visit to NOLA.

Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

Sheraton New Orleans is in a great location.....within walking distance to French Quarter as well as Superdome and convention center. Easy walk to so many fab restaurants ans attractions. It' needs some sprucing up ...rooms and meeting rooms a little tired.

• Stayed: November 2013

I am so delighted you enjoyed your time with us. Our location is something we are quite proud of. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Please come back and join us again for your next trip to NOLA.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

The location is great and overall quality of rooms is acceptable for the value. However, I was very disappointed with the female desk clerk who was very cold and non compassionate. Upon arrival, she told us that our club room was on the 42 floor by a busy elevator. We told her that we would prefer not to be by the elevator and on a lower floor because of my dislike of heights. She told us that our only other option was a quiet room, almost on the 50th floor. We decided to take this room, however it overlooked a busy highway which was very dizzying!!! Luckily the manager was more understanding and quickly switched us to a lower level room. Although the hot water tap in the sink did not work(we did not complain) I am still shocked at the unfeeling attitude of the front desk girl and her complete lack of empathy towards a guest that travelled so far to have a nice experience.

• Stayed: November 2013

Thank you for the feedback regarding your experience. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the interaction with our front desk team member upon arrivaI. I completely understand the concerns you have and would be happy to speak with you regarding them. Please feel free to reach out to me.

Josh C.
    504-595-6223

Reviewed 27 November 2013

This Sheraton remained consistent to the brand but with some perks including a very large bar and projection TV for the Saints games, on site Starbucks, and excellent customer service. The location is perfect if you want to be in the Quarter but off Bourbon St. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. We were only there one night but I would have
    Iked to enjoy the other amenities... Restaurant, fitness room, etc. I would definitely look to book this hotel for my next trip to NOLA.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

We are so pleased you feel at home with us at the Sheraton NOLA. It is certainly our goal for all of our guests. Thank you for such kind words and compliments of our team. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Hard for me to believe anyone would have a single negative thing to say about this great hotel. It is in very good condition, well kept, clean, new looking and the rooms are in tip-top shape. Club lounge really nice with lots of room, a great evening snack and really nice breakfast for platinum members. Just 100 yards from Bourbon Street without the fancy price to go along with it. This hotel is impossible to beat for the money. Why anyone would complain makes no sense to me. I am not easy to please and I do not give 5 stars to hotels unless they deserve it. This one does!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple