“Stanley’s on Jackson Square”
Review of Stanley

Stanley
Ranked #240 of 2,083 Restaurants in New Orleans
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Description: Conveniently located on historic Jackson Square, the view from Stanley's provincial yet elegant dining room provides a beautiful backdrop of St. Louis Cathedral and downtown New Orleans. With all day breakfast and brunch, delicious sandwiches, a soda fountain, house-made ice cream desserts, and The Stanley Burger there's something guaranteed to please anyone's tastes in this charming French Quarter locale.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Red beans and rice, spinach salad,gumbo and cocktails! All were delicious. Convenient location to Jackson square

Write a ReviewReviews (2,021)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Several years ago we enjoyed a wonderful and filling breakfast at Stanley and though I had seen a White Russian Milk Shake on the menu I knew ordering one would be over doing it. On this return trip one of my goals was to order that milk shake. I did!! And I wasn't disappointed.

1  Thank Arlene P
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have not yet (this is 3rd time to have breakfast) found the right item to order. My wife likes it. I would prefer Cafe Dumonde. I am not saying this is a bad place but unless you see something you want on the menu, you might go somewhere else.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped for lunch on a Sunday. It was busy but we were able to sit immediately at the counter. The service at the counter was excellent!

The food was all very good. I had the shrimp and oyster po boy and the seafood was fresh, as one would expect in New Orleans. My older son had pancakes and my younger son had a cheeseburger, which they each enjoyed. My wife liked her gumbo, but would have liked a little more kick.

Overall we were pleased with our lunch and would go back.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

There are gluten free options. This location is great for breakfast or lunch. It is a great location and the servers are wonderful!