My husband and I decided to go down for the night since we live within a few hours. We didn't want to have to walk a huge distance to get where we wanted to go only to have to walk more. Im always leery about the actual condition of hotels.
This hotel is right on Decatur street, literally a couple of block from Bourbon Street. Across the street from the River and Jax Brewery. PERFECT location.
The room was windowless, which was fine with us. The room was very nice and clean. The bathroom was beautiful although the "getting ready" area could be bigger for us women who have hair and makeup stuff to do!! :)
Right outside our room theres a courtyard with a fountain and many tables and chairs to rest in. The pool is out there as well. Its VERY small but it serves the purpose!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your French Market Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Market Hotel New Orleans
- Historic French Market Hotel
- Hotel Historic French Market
- Historic French Market Inn