Hotel Monteleone
US$147
US$414
US$389
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$147
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Hotel Le Marais(New Orleans)
US$240
Hotel Mazarin(New Orleans)
US$243
US$228
US$332
US$302
  • Pool
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$121
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$131
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
US$216
US$209
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$140
DruryHotels.com
8,172 results
All reviewscarousel barcriollorooftop poolfrench quarterroyal streetbourbon streetbeautiful hotelperfect locationrooms are smallold world charmbeignetsstreet noisemississippi riverparking garagejackson squaremardi graslucille
Reviewed 2 June 2014

You just don't park your car anywhere in New Orleans, Mr. Earl at the Monteleone has been doing it right for 19 years! My wife and I enjoy staying at the Monteleone and touring the French Quarter.
Thanks Mr. Earl
The Bergeron's

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
TheGrandDame, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Monteleone, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Thank you for your kind words about Earl. We'll be sure to let him know!

Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

From the moment one steps into the venerable lobby greeted by an enormous, exquisitely carved grandfather clock, the Monteleone does not disappoint We stayed in a 12th floor suite. The elevator is fast and our room was very spacious. Ample chairs and sofa and desk , beautiful fabrics and furnishings, and one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in . The location is beyond convenient and Joey the concierge is spit on with recommendations. The food is excellent and the boudin and fried green tomatoes at breakfast are fabulous! Dont firget to have a cicktail at the hoppin Carousel Bar, but find a seat by 3pm, Happy Hour comes early here. Truly an exquisite hotel, all around that I highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2014

We are so pleased that you found the Hotel Monteleone to be so comfortable, exquisite, and friendly. We certainly agree! We look forward to seeing you again soon in NOLA!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

All the employees were outstanding. Ms. Charlene in the Dining Room was the best. Mr. Johnson in the Car Parking section always treated you like a king. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The Front Desk Employees went out of they were to always assist me or my family.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your comments about the luxury service you received at the Hotel Monteleone! We aim to provide each guest with the same luxurious experience you described. Please come back and visit us soon!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

This past weekend we were visiting New Orleans for a wedding. I called the Hotel Monteleone to reserve one of the blocked off rooms for the wedding party nearly a year ago, and they booked me a the Bienville House instead, which is I believe their sister hotel, without asking or telling me. This happened to several people in the wedding party. Just be aware that they apparently put you other places without telling you when you call to book a reservation, so play close attention to whatever confirmation info. you get. By the time we noticed what the Monteleone had done, that hotel was booked up so we had to stay at the Bienville House, which was very frustrating.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to comment regarding your recent visit to New Orleans and Hotel Monteleone.

I regret that you did not receive the level of service we are capable of providing and I apologize. Your remarks are well taken and have been brought to the attention of our management team for review.

We greatly value your patronage and do hope that you will reconsider and give us another opportunity to display to you the type of hospitality and service upon which our reputation is based and which you have every right to expect.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I have stayed at the Hotel Monteleone twice and am returning again later this month. The location is perfect. And the historic ambiance is fabulous. When I stayed last July, I worried about sitting poolside in July but it was great. They have fans that must you and a convenient poolside bar. Last July I stayed in a suite which was spacious and comfortable. In November I stayed in a regular room which was a little small but fine.

I love this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013
TheGrandDame, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Monteleone, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014