“Beyond words....ok, INCREDIBLE!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Omni Royal Crescent Hotel

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Omni Royal Crescent Hotel
Ranked #68 of 162 Hotels in New Orleans
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Beyond words....ok, INCREDIBLE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

We are just back from an incredible stay and visit to New Orleans. The Omni Royal Crescent went above and beyond my expectations! Arriving earlier than check-in, the sweetest woman, Monique, helped to get us in a room if possible. She was able to and even let us know we were upgraded last minute!!!! All weekend long, whatever we needed, wanted, didn't want :) just kidding! we got it! The rooms are so clean and the bed is so so comfy! I fell in love with the jacuzzi tub and the rooftop area with jacuzzi and seating was ultra relaxing. The breakfast buffet had everything I wanted and more....can you say lox and bagels???!!! I could go on and on about this hotel. Best customer service, best rooms, close to EVERYTHING and just incredible!

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (168)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Farmingdale, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

The hotel is clean, but on the smaller side. I was traveling by myself and the single bedroom and bathroom were large enough for me and probably a couple. The restaurant has a minimal menu, but what I ate was good.Even though the hotel was outside of the French Quarter, I was woken up by people yelling in the street coming back from the bars. But I did like the hotel and would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank Mary B
Chicago, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

The Omni was the perfect place for our family reunion gathering. In addition to the beauty and comfort of the rooms, the location of the hotel is perfect. We were able to walk wherever we wanted. Small things like fruit infused water and fresh fruit was a very nice touch. The rooms were very nicely appointed, clean and attractive.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

When I travel, my most important decision of the trip is my hotel. THIS hotel was in a great
location, espedially if you want to be away from the partying crowd, very quiet. The hotel was very clean, I was upgraded to a suite without even asking for it, that was a plus. One problem i had with the room, that my view was a brick wall, did not like that, but overall the room was great itself. If you choose to stay at this hotel, get the breakfast package, the hotel has a great bufffet breakfast there. I also was told that this hotel had a pool and jaccuzzi, no pool but a jaccuzzi for (4). The staff was very nice, especially the resturant employees. I would probably stay at this hotel again if I was to visit New Orleans again because of the quietness and the location right near canal street, that will take you right to bourbon street and the french quarter. A couple blocks from Harrahs casino. Overall, a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Great place to stay, especially from the parting of bourbon street & frenchquarter, great breakf...
2 Thank Jakayla2014
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

My husband and I were in town for the Beyoncé &Jay-Z concert. When we arrived at the hotel, we were immediately greeted by valet. Check in took less than 5 minutes. The hotel staff was VERY VERY friendly and extremely accommodating. The rooms were very clean, although just a tad on the small side. The hotel is located a block away from Canal Street, but with walking distance from EVERYTHING. If I HAD to say anything bad about the stay or hotel specifically, it would be that there are no on-site vending machines if you happen to have a late night snack attack. That's it. I would recommend this hotel.

Southfield, Michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

Fantastic service. My initial thought was the place was small however it became cozy. My room was okay and the shower only had one door...apparently standard. Enjoyed Burger restaurant in lobby and the breakfast buffet had the NOLA charm.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank Yolanda R
Granbury
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

We read the reviews and asked for a room away from elevator, it was perfect and noise free. The staff was fantastic, the room was so comfortable and soothing after a day of sightseeing. The bathroom was small, no place to put makeup and stuff, but shower was great, amenities & towels very nice. The location was great, just off Canal St and a block from the St Charles St streetcar, very nice and quiet.
Our only complaint was the food in restaurant, staff was great, but don't order the crabcakes. They were overpriced and awful.
This did not affect our appreciation for the hotel and staff.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple