Windsor Court Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$184
  • Pool
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$400
US$245
US$169
  • Fitness centre
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$176
  • Pool
New Orleans Marriott(New Orleans)
US$271
US$263
  • Restaurant
Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$282
US$208
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
French Market Inn(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$252
US$237
US$336
US$290
1,786 results
All reviewspolo loungeclub levelpremium suitedressing roomdressing areaturn down servicefrench quarterliving roomwet barroom serviceelegant hotelriver viewfavorite hotelharrah's casinothe ritz carltonconcierge deskold world
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Although the hotel was 1/2 empty I was put in the smallest worse room in the hotel because I had booked with Hotel Club. I asked that since they were empty(off-season) for a better room but they were unrelenting. I guess it's back to the Monteleone next trip. I had stayed at Windsor Court the last 4-5 times we were in NO.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank habroms_7
WindsorCourtGM, General Manager at Windsor Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear habroms_7,

Thank you for writing about your recent stay with us. I am disappointed to hear that this stay did not live up to your past ones and that you were unhappy with your room size. My apologies if anyone on our staff led you to believe that the hotel provides complimentary upgrades to larger rooms simply because we have them available. We certainly take all special requests and special occasions into consideration when assigning rooms. Should you be so inclined to give us another opportunity to make it up to you, please email our Customer Experience Manager, Tara Minamoto at tminamoto@windsorcourthotel.com and she will ensure all of your special requests are attended to. Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to provide you with that special experience you have known the Windsor Court to provide.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

The Windsor Court experience is that of classic luxury! My four-day stay in a king suite was top level comfort and white glove service. This hotel is for those with the most discerning of taste. Truly a top luxury hotel in the USA!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Dear GeauxFrogs,

Thank you for taking the time to write and post pictures about your recent trip to New Orleans and the Windsor Court. We appreciate your kind words and are so happy to hear you find us to be a top luxury hotel in the US. As the only hotel in Louisiana to have made Travel + Leisure's 2014 list of Top 50 US City Hotels, we appreciate the confirmation and very much look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable experience again soon!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Stayed 4 nights in August. We arrived early but George at the front desk gave us a room immediately. We had a junior suite which was very nicely appointed and comfortable. The staff was wonderful including Adam the concierge, and the entire reception desk. The pool area is small and does get crowded. Given the NOLA heat I was surprised by the very low number of sun umbrellas available. The lobby is beautiful with live music in the evenings. My one negative comment is the very high price of the restaurant. We ate breakfast at the hotel once and though the food was good, the prices were sky high.

Overall, a great stay and I would definitely come back.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear gabe2014,

Thank you for writing about your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that, overall, you had a great stay and that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back on your future visits to New Orleans. We look forward to welcoming you back for another great stay soon!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Arrived on aThursday and stayed the weekend.Lobby and recieving area are nicely appointed.
Rooms are very large and nicely laid out.
Several minor maintenance issues (Toilet wasn't properly set and rocked back and forth and battery in HVAC controls were low and in alarm),but no deal breakers.
All personnel were courteous and helpful.
Breakfast in the hotel,which I had everyday were uniformly OK,not great or bad.
Price for that breakfast was astronomical.
Polo lounge was fine for a cocktail,and the entertainment was fine.
Coffee in the am on the second floor,and water and fruit at the entrance in the morning are a nice touch.
Lack of ice machines,or notice where the few are is a problem.
Because this hotel hosts so many weddings and batchelor/batchelorette parties minor issues such as damaged sheetrock by the pool can be excused,but should be quickly addressed.
Location near the quarter,but not in it,and next to the casino are,to me,an asset.
Lack of a usable gift shop needs to be addressed.
Nearest drug store is 5 blocks.
Overall,its not a bad option for a stay in the Big Easy

Room Tip: The higher the better
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear nitroae23,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience with us. I am happy to hear that, overall, you enjoyed your stay; however, I am disappointed to hear we did not exceed your expectations. With so many great hotel options in New Orleans, I recognize that it can be the little things that will set us apart. I will take your feedback back to our leaders to ensure we are doing everything possible to remain as the top hotel in New Orleans.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

My husband and I recently stayed at Windsor Court as a celebration for my birthday. From the moment we called to make the reservation we were treated royally! Sarah helped us book the room, and was very helpful and professional. She was knowledgeable and really worked hard to accommodate all our requests and help us get the best rate and room. We stayed club level and had a beautiful suite overlooking the city. Every single staff person we encountered were professional, courteous and helpful. They even sent up a bottle of champagne for my birthday! The hotel itself is beautiful, as is the pool, spa and gym. We enjoyed the Polo lounge each evening and the music was spot on. We often stay in NOLA for long weekends and have owned an apartment in the city. I would say the WC was by far our favorite place to stay. We will return for sure!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Griffith4464,

Thank you for posting a review on your recent stay at the Windsor Court. I am so pleased to hear we could provide you with a memorable birthday trip and that everything from the amenities, to your accommodation to the service, exceeded your expectations. We appreciate your recommendation as your favorite place to stay while in New Orleans and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!