Hotel Mazarin
Hotel Indigo New Orleans Garden District(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$243
US$212
US$518
US$468
Great 4.5/5
  • Pool
Le Pavillon Hotel(New Orleans)
US$297
  • Pool
Windsor Court Hotel(New Orleans)
US$903
Great 4.5/5
US$388
US$344
US$208
Good 3.5/5
  • Breakfast included
Staybridge Suites New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$746
US$435
US$398
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$178
Agoda.com
4,830 results
All reviewswine barbourbon streetpatrick's bar vinfrench quartergreat locationmarble floorsbeautiful courtyardcomplimentary breakfastfresh fruitevery morninghalf blockcourtyard roomwonderful hotelstreet noiselight sleeperwould highly recommend this hotelwould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We were fortunate enough to stay at the Hotel Mazarin in New Orleans from June 19-22, 2014, and the experience could not have been better. We were attending a wedding, and from the time we checked in, until the time we (sadly) drove away from the hotel, we experienced 5 star service that made our stay perfect in every way. I own a luxury vacation rental business in Perdido Key, Fl (Luxury Coastal Vacations), so I tend to be very and the Hotel Mazarin delivered a level of service that I was impressed by. We will definitely stay with our new friends at the Mazarin every time we travel to New Orleans. Thank you for such a wonderful stay, and for making Beau and Jodi's wedding so memorable!

Room Tip: The rooms on the 2nd floor with balconies overlooking the street are awesome.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2014

staff was great as was location and room only downside was the unbelievable echo during the night if anyone is talking in courtyard, which is beautiful by the way. Serious problem with the noise at night not bad during the day. . They have rooms in other areas but the courtyard rooms are the premium ones .

Room Tip: Rooms off courtyard may be less noisy but may not be as nice as courtyard rooms
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Billybob1945
Reviewed 23 June 2014

For business or pleasure my favorite hotel in New Orleans is the Hotel Mazarin. It's well located between Royal and Bourbon Streets so I never rent a car when I stay there. The hotel's interior court yard is great and I've never had a bad room. The room rates are also less than I would have expected given the quality and location.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We couldn't have asked for a better hotel for a short getaway to NOLA. Our first room, while nicely appointed and quiet looking onto the back courtyard, had the smallest window ever, and no sunlight at all, which was more than I could bear. I asked right away if there was another room with a larger window, and was told all the windows were the same (not true) but I let it go for one night, to see if It would bother me. It did so much that we asked the next day if there was possibly another room for us. We were actually moved to a huge, upgraded room on the 4th floor, on the corner! It was perfect.

The Mazarin offers a full breakfast to guests every morning, and it was quite good. Eggs, pancakes, bacon, sausage, a very good fruit salad, fresh fruit, bagels, good coffee...def worth it (and I arrived before checkin on my first day, and they suggested I enjoy breakfast while they readied my room.)

Great location, a block from Bourbon St (far enough it was quiet), and two great bars on site (esp the 21st Amendment.) And a gorgeous courtyard with a fountain.

Room Tip: We first booked a petit king, which is smaller (but fine)...however, avoid room 211 unless you don't care about looking out at all. Not sure if all the petit kings have the tiny windows.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maureen F
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Hotel Mazarin was nothing short of amazing. The location was perfect (close to Bourbon, but far enough to afford us some peace and quiet). Everything about the hotel was absolutely gorgeous, great place for a romantic excursion! I also recommend making reservations at G.W. Fins (approx. 300 ft away) for easily the best fine dining New Orleans has to offer.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
GuestRelationsNOHC, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Mazarin, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Hi KG G,

Thank you for the kind words about our hotel! We are absolutely delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We agree with you -- our hotel is the perfect spot for a romantic getaway! We hope we see you again soon.