Hotel Mazarin
  • Restaurant
US$332
US$302
  • Pool
Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$147
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Four Points By Sheraton French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$238
US$231
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$131
US$154
US$122
  • Pool
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
US$207
  • Pool
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$121
  • Pool
Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$140
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
4,893 results
All reviewswine barbourbon streetpatrick's bar vinfrench quartergreat locationmarble floorsbeautiful courtyardcomplimentary breakfastfresh fruitevery morninghalf blockcourtyard roomwonderful hotelstreet noiselight sleeperwould highly recommend this hotelwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I usually stay at predictable 'big chain' hotels - fewest rude surprises that way. But I'm glad I picked this little gem in the middle of the French Quarter. Valet parking is the way to go - and the valet service was faster than predicted the two times we called for our car. Very helpful bell hop (and driver) - quick to help with luggage and directions.

While the valet is well priced for the service, if you search a bit you might find a rate that includes the parking as we did. Made it an even better value!

The hotel is certainly dated and the rooms - nice enough - are part of the (old) building. But the furnishings and bathroom fixtures (shower - no bath) were classy and worked perfectly. The in-room refrigerator was almost TOO good - taking out (partially freezing) some celery we had along to munch on.

The (young) front desk help were pleasant and helpful - as well as being enthusiastic about things to see and do in the French Quarter.

We went to the WWII museum (via car) and the directions there and back were clear and easy.

A friend that has often gone to the area for business gave us a list of 4 of his fav restaurants - and 2 were within 1 block - a 3rd only 3 short blocks. The included breakfast was one you want to take time to enjoy - very nice (the best we've had this year as an included service).

We lucked out with this choice - and if we are in NO again, we will probably be staying right here!!

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor away from the street. This was a very quiet room. The single elevator never caused any wait.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Top service and friendly staff. Room very clean but a bit small. Beds comfortable. Cannot beat location, 1 block off Bourbon St. In the heart of the French Quarter but still very quiet. Breakfast buffet was ok but not dreat; very basic fare.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Just recently stayed at Mazarin for my 4th time within 2 years. How often can you stay at a hotel and the entire staff remain the same? Checkin, breakfast staff , doorman.. The management has instilled a very warm atmosphere within each and every employee . Every request or question is met with sincerity and an obligation to please. This is a fiercely competitive hotel market, and I have had experiences at Hyatt FQ, Montelone, International Hotel and several more. Each time I visited the competitor we always ask ourselves , "why didn't we just stay at Mazarin?"
I want to especially recognize Solomon. He is very sincere and committed to his job, he always goes out of his way each time to ensure if a cab is needed, it's there, the right restaurant has been chosen, is your room ok this time? Solomon is one of the most humble folks I know and he is always one of the reasons we return .

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Traderguy
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I honestly don't know how it gets any better than this..unless your a millionaire...but I felt like one staying here! I was in a Premium King Room 219, which is in the courtyard and had a great street view from 2 windows! Architecture is French charm with wrought iron and fountain in courtyard. Marble floors and spacious marble shower! Crystal chandelier, luxurious bed and bedding and of course, prime location to Bourbon street! Yes!! I cannot wait to stay here again!!❤️❤️❤️

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank VickyJoS
GuestRelationsNOHC, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Mazarin, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Hi VickyJoS,

We cannot wait to have you stay with us again! Thank you for your kind words about our aesthetics and grounds. We are sincerely pleased to learn you had an amazing stay with us, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I've stayed here 3 times (each for Tales of the Cocktail) the last being July 16-18. Each time I've been in a different section of the hotel and I've always had an unbelievable room. The rooms I've had were spotless and looked new. Among the best I've stayed in anywhere. Being there for Tales, I've spent alot of time in the Monteleone and the Royal Sonesta. The lobbies in those hotels are more impressive and ornate, and probably give a better first impression, but I don't believe you'll find a nicer room anywhere in New Orleans than the Mazarin. They also have a very nice breakfast (small buffett) and a beautiful courtyard. Also, It is in an excellent location just off Bourbon St.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business