We spent Christmas just next door to the Sonesta and found the hotel amenable on so very many fronts. I will review the Revolutions experience in "restaurants" but want to commend the hotel for being everything accommodating, even if you're not lucky enough to land a room there! Last to be seated in a full-house Mayfields Jazz Club we were given first-class seating by the lovely hostess and loved the laid back style, service and music on the holiday.
When I couldn't differentiate the charges on my statement, Wade W & Charlene (in accounting) were amazingly gracious and patient. Royal Sonesta and the people who work in front and behind the scenes exemplify the best of hospitality, New Orleans-style!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta New Orleans is the most Authentic French Quarter Experience located on world famous Bourbon Street, within steps of world-famous restaurants, antique shops, and premier tourist attractions. A landmark in New Orleans since 1969, its atmosphere reflects a strong European influence and Southern charm, with its elegant marbled lobby, tranquil fountains and sparkling chandeliers. The 483 room hotel including 36 suites features a secluded tropical courtyard, a beautifully landscaped outdoor pool, fitness center and five unique restaurants and lounges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Royal Sonesta New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Royal Sonesta
- New Orleans Sonesta Hotel
- Sonesta New Orleans
- Royal Sonesta Hotel