Prince Conti Hotel
US$209
US$179
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$301
US$267
US$220
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$136
HolidayInn.com
Hotel Mazarin(New Orleans)
US$243
  • Breakfast included
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
US$237
  • Pool
Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$127
  • Breakfast included
1,767 results
All reviewsbombay clubbourbon stgreat locationfrench quarterdeja vustay there againhalf blockan older hoteljunior suitesister hotelsmall hotelice machinestreet noisevalet parkingcharming hotelcleaning staffi highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 10 March 2013

We stayed for the first time on a Saturday night. We are locals and like to try out different hotels and restaurants. The Prince Conti staff was extremely wonderful. They gave great service to us. The rooms was comfortable and clean but the room was facing Conti St.
We didn't get any sleep. Between the other guests coming in the hotel and talking loud and the people on the streets it was so loud. I could hear the conversations on the streets. The room was not sound proof at all but is it an old building.
I would stay again but I would only stay in a room off of the street.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lntaylor03
Reviewed 9 March 2013

The Prince Conti was in a great location in the French Quarter. The rooms were clean, but small. Additionally, even though it was right off of Bourbon Street, it was very quiet. However, they were updating the elevator the week we were there so we did hear a lot of noice from the stairwell (right where our room was).

Room Tip: Rooms away from the elevator or stair well.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kelli B
Reviewed 3 March 2013

This is an older property, small, but well kept rooms. That is part of its charm! The staff is wonderful and accommodating. Room rates are very reasonable. It is in a perfect location, close to Bourbon street, but far enough away to get away from the noise at night. We were very pleased with this choice.

Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KarlyWilliams
Reviewed 3 March 2013

From the moment we arrived, we were convinced that we had made a good choice. The staff was outstanding from top to bottom (genuinely friendly and helpful). Our room was nice, clean & comfortable. Could have used a fridge, but no big deal.
On-site Bombay Club was special though a bit pricey but what the heck, it was nice to get away from the hustle/bustle of Bourbon St. Breakfast at the on-site cafe was OK but I prefer grits with my eggs, rather than potatoes. My wife (a New Yorker) says "hold the grits".
We agree with most reviewers about the hotel location; i.e. central & convenient to everything.
This hotel will certainly be our first choice in every future visit.

A&E of Bellaire, TX

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank emam39
Reviewed 3 March 2013

This was my second time at this hotel and both times I LOVED IT! First off I really have to give props to CINDY at the front desk. She was a real pleasure ! Anything I asked for ( and i do have a habit of asking a lot of questions when i first check in) she had no problem helping me with. Everything from my check in .... questions during my stay .... and check out. I was also real impressed and touched when I called the hotel after I returned home and she knew exactly who I was and where I was from .... really nice :)

Hotel is no doubt a 'hidden gem' Location is perfect! Right around the corner from Boubon Street and within walking distance to a lot of the 'hot spots' in the city. The rooms and interior of the hotel are beautiful! The only challenge I had with my room was that there were really not enough outlits to charge or run things .... but then again I picked a 'petite room' to save $$ this time ..

I had the misfortune of getting in town a day late due to a snow storm in New York, but everybody I worked with at RESERVATIONS did everything they could to make up for it .... I actually added an additional day to the end of my trip to make up for the day lost and Barbara was real helpful. (I have to say I had communication with BARBARA several times before my arrival and she was great)

Second time I stood here and will not be my last ! HIGHLY RECOMMEND :)

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo