1,834 results
All reviewsbombay clubbourbon stgreat locationfrench quarterdeja vustay there againhalf blockan older hoteljunior suitewalls are thinsmall hotelstreet noisevalet parkingcharming hotelhousekeeping staffking bedjackson square
Reviewed 17 November 2017

I stayed July 31 - August 4, and had a wonderful experience. The hotel is located right off Bourbon Street. The staff was pleasant upon checking, as well as throughout my stay. The front desk always greeted when I passed through the lobby. My room was clean when I arrived, and was kept tidy throughout my stay. I look forward to my next stay for Mardi Gras, and again immediately after.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank KeithES
Kyla B, Public Relations Manager at Prince Conti Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Hi Keith, thank you for choosing our hotel and taking the time to share your excellent rating! We can't wait to welcome you back to the French Quarter in 2018 for Mardi Gras and more!

Reviewed 17 November 2017

The October weekend we spent at the Prince Conti was our first time there and won't be our last. Great old hotel, excellent service, amazingly easy to access from Interstate 10. Parking for our touring motorcycle was safe and secure, with over the top service from the parking area attendant. Room was spotless, quiet, comfortable. Nice on site restaurant for breakfast, bar is great with friendly bartenders. As stated, we will be there again.

Room Tip: Can't imagine a bad room in this hotel
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank daveandpatty2016

Hi Dave and Patty, thank you for choosing our hotel and taking the time to share your feedback! We hope to welcome you back to the French Quarter and Prince Conti Hotel—soon!

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Prince Conti Hotel from November 8th to the 12th. It’s an historic hotel in the heart of the French Quarter, and intersects Bourbon Street. I thought all of the staff was great - very accommodating. The location was great as well! If you need natural light in your room like I do, make sure you request a room with windows. Some rooms are interior rooms, and won’t have them. The only thing I wasn’t crazy about was the water pressure. Installing newer shower heads might help to remedy that. Overall, quite a positive experience!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Michael O
Kyla B, Public Relations Manager at Prince Conti Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Hi Michael, thank you for choosing our historic hotel for your New Orleans stay. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you experienced and know that your comments have been shared with our management team.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

I stayed at the Prince Conti from November 2 - November 5. I checked in early and the room was barely finished being made up. The bed was made but was not up against the wall. The room was small but big enough to sleep and shower and head out to Bourbon. The decor of the hotel was old fashioned but classy. The hotel could use an update including a new coat of paint. The windows were shut close and one was cracked in my room 235. The bed was comfy and room service cleaned up as long as you didn't have the do not disturb sign. The employees of the hotel were accomodating and advised us upon c heck in that the city would be testing the water the following day. There was no end time for the testing but we took showers early and arrived back at the hotel to find the water running again. This hotel room is average - do not expect any luxury here. The location is 2 blocks to Bourbon Street and a quick walk to anything. There is a small cafe near the lobby where you can grab a bite to eat.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank TravelingCRS
Kyla B, Public Relations Manager at Prince Conti Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Thank you for choosing our historic French Quarter hotel for your stay in room 235 of the Prince Conti Hotel. We are glad you were pleased with our staff service and most aspects of our accommodations. Please know that your comments have been shared with our management team. We hope to welcome you back for another New Orleans getaway.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

nice hotel. friendly staff very helpful. you are right there close to the action.
the room was nice, little small and no open windows.
it has a coffee shop and a bar / lounge with happy hour specials.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dupiotto
Kyla B, Public Relations Manager at Prince Conti Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Thank you for choosing our historic hotel for your New Orleans stay. We are happy you enjoyed your stay, and appreciate your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Big Easy soon.