I and three friends spent a week at this hotel. The suite was clean, spacious, and very comfortable. The included breakfast featured every breakfast item imaginable and was delicious. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. The area around the hotel was quiet, yet close to restaurants and all that New Orleans has to offer. The only downside was that we had to call for towels and wash clothes every day. Otherwise would highly recommend and would definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel right at home in the popular Residence Inn New Orleans Downtown, perfect for leisure getaways or business excursions. Our extended-stay hotel in the warehouse and arts districts is exactly where you want to stay in New Orleans, offering easy access to a variety of attractions including the World War II Museum, Outlet Collection at Riverwalk, Smoothie King Center, Mercedes-Benz Superdome, Port of New Orleans and Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. Touro Infirmary and Children's Hospital of New Orleans also are close. After a busy day, retreat to our pet-friendly suites and cook up your favorite meal in a fully equipped kitchen, then enjoy high-tech amenities including free high-speed Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. We also offer a complimentary breakfast buffet, 24-hour fitness center, outdoor pool and Sport Court for a game of volleyball, tennis or basketball. Play hard and work hard in NOLA during your stay at Residence Inn New Orleans. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Residence Inn New Orleans Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Residence Inn