This Hilton is right across from a Riverside Mall, which is very nice, lots of shops and restaurants inside. It is also across the street from Harrahs casino. "Mother's" restaurant which is a must for a down home cooking style breakfast or lunch is less than a 10 minute walk on Poydras street. There is a trolley right next to the hotel, that you can ride for a $1.25 to Cafe du Monde, Jackson Brewery, or the French Flea market. Mulates restaurant is a block away, is a true Cajun restaurant, wich is casual, and has a Cajun band just about every night. "The Trolley" restaurant is on St. Charles Ave is a great place for breakfast also, but it is a 10 minute drive. "Deanies", and "The Acme Oyster" house, both on Iberville street, which is just off of Bourbon Street, are both good choices for dinner, expect to wait about an hour, and spend 50 bucks for 2 people. This hotel has a Starbucks inside, the beds are very comfortable, the rooms are clean, the staff is professional. There is a restaurant, but did not eat there. There is also a nice bar. Self parking is $34, valet is $38, you might as well do valet. There are always alot of taxis outside of this hotel, so that is not a problem. I would not walk to Bourbon street from this hotel, because it is several blocks, especially at night. This hotel will run you about $250, especially after parking, but any nice hotel in N.O. will run the same, but you get what you pay for. There is a pool, but seemed like it was a little far from most of the rooms, This hotel is good for families, business, and couples. Have stayed here 3 times, and will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visiting the Hilton New Orleans Hotel Riverside will not only bring back fond memories, but can open up new areas to explore in New Orleans, Louisiana. Enjoy the 90,000 sq. ft. Health Club by Hilton featuring tennis, racquetball, full weight training circuit, the Precor® cardio theater and more. Stimulate your palate within Drago's Seafood Restaurant, a New Orleans dining institution. Upgrade your accommodations to our exclusive Executive Level. Try your hand at Harrah's Casino or take in a round of golf at TPC Louisiana. New Orleans is still one of the world's most unique destinations and is at your doorstep when staying at the Hilton Riverside Hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton New Orleans Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton New Orleans Riverside Hotel New Orleans
- Hilton Hotel New Orleans
- Hilton Riverside Hotel New Orleans
- Hilton Riverside New Orleans