Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Convention Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Fitness centre
Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskfrench quarterjulia streetstarbucks coffeecruise terminalwithin walking distancespecial thanksoutdoor poolminute walkvalet parkingexposed brickvalet staffthe river walkattending a conferencesouthern hospitalitywwii museumthe room was nice
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 July 2014

My Company has me on the road a lot. They put us up in this particular Courtyard, not only was it a very nice hotel, but the service was great as well. I needed to take care of some business on a computer and mine was not working at the time. I tried the business center and was unable to use it due to licensing of Microsoft word can get expensive on multiple machines. I expressed my concern to the front desk and, Kenya instantly found a computer that met my needs and it helped out tremendously.

Thanks So Much

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Matt M
Allison H, General Manager at Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear Matt,

Thank you for shairng your experience during your recent stay with us! I am so happy to read that Kenya did a wonderful job in assisting you and by going above and beyond to ensure we met your needs. I have shared your comment with our team and have personally recoginized Kenya for her great customer service!

Take Care,
Allison Hayward-Costa

Reviewed 24 July 2014

This is a great hotel and a great location. The customer service of Kenya was a great help in accommodating our large group. Her customer service was exceptionally well.

Will recommend to others.
Bridget & Darrelle!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Greetings Denise K,

I truly appreciate you taking a moment to recognize Kenya for her great customer service! I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and I look forward to having you back as our guest during your next visit to New Orleans!

Warm Wishes,
Allison Hayward--Costa

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I had an awesome stay at this hotel during Essence Festival. The Courtyard is in the center of everything so we were able to walk to almost everywhere we needed to go. The front desk staff Michael and Ashlie were great the entire time. They provided directions and suggestions of places to eat, made us feel welcomed and had the best personalities ever!! The valet staff were courteous and brought our vehicles down expeditiously every time. I'd recommend anyone stay at this hotel and I will be back next year.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Allison H, General Manager at Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Greetings Tabitha F -

I am very pleased to read your review about your recent stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I expecially appreciate you recoginizing our front desk team memebers, Michael and Ashley. They are both great and I am so happy they and our team made your stay memoriable! I have shared your comment with my team and have personally recoginzed Michael and Ashley for their amazing customer service. We look forward to having you back as our guest during your next visit to New Orleans!
Warm WIshes,
Allison Hayward-Costa

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

From the time we arrived we felt unwelcome by the front desk staff and the valet. The front desk clerk Connie really needs to be trained in customer service as well as the rude valet. The housekeeping staff we encountered were friendly. This was the only problem we had in New Orleans.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Collin D, Front Office Manager at Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Rebecca,

I would really appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding your arrival experience and what transpired with the valet and front desk staff. I am so sorry to hear of your experience and I would like to address these problems with my team. Our guest satisfaction is very important to us and we are taking the necessary corrective steps to resolve these issues. Please feel free to contact me any time. I hope you can accept our sincerest apologies. We value you feedback and look forward to hearing from you.

Collin DeSalvio
Operations Manager
Courtyard New Orleans Convention Center
300 Julia Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
Phone: 504-598-9898
Collin.Desalvio@marriott.com

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is very nice on the inside and is a great walking distance to local shops and restaurants. My only problem with this hotel is that the staff appears to have had NO customer service training whatsoever!!! Expect at least a $200 hold to be placed on your credit card for incidentals by the way.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Lark1186

Dear Lark1186,

Please accept our apologies for the customer service you experienced during your stay with us. It is clear that as a staff, we did not meet or our own expectations. I would like the opportunity to further discuss your experience in greater detail to ensure that these problems do not happen again. The credit card hold does vary based on the length of your stay. Our incidental policy is a $50 per night hold via credit card, and our cash paying guests require a $100 per night security deposit. I apologize if you were unaware of this before arriving at the hotel.
We are happy to hear that you liked the hotels interior and that you were able to walk to local shops are restaurants. We really appriciate your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact me regarding your stay.

Collin DeSalvio