“Nice and comfortable.”

Ranked #109 of 161 Hotels in New Orleans
Tulsa Ok
“Nice and comfortable.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Even though we visiting and did the touristy-French-Quarter thing, I was glad this hotel was NOT near the French Quarter. It was easy driving distance. The room and bed was comforable. The price was affordable. Easy check in and check out.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank tkaylewis

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

Me and my grand daughter went to New Orleans to surprise my dad for father's day, so we made reservation at Comfort Suites in New Orleans East. My dad and family all live in east New Orleans. Upon arrival at the hotel the receptionist (tblufo) received me with grace and honor, she was polite and helpful the whole time that I was registering in to get my room. She gave me direction of my room, the breakfast area, and where the ice machines were located. She even ask me to enroll in Choice Privileges and she help me to enroll ( I'm glad I did ). My room was beautiful, clean and smelled inviting ( very nice aroma ). My grand daughter just loved the bed it was clean and comfortable, the beds had two choices of pillows ( soft & firm). We were only there for one night but we were very, very pleased. The continental breakfast was great and we did not expect any meat but there was. We just felt right at home. I plan on going back to the same Hotel in November for Thanksgiving. We did not want to check out it was so comfortable, "Thanks" Comfort Suites in New Orleans, La (Bullard, Ave.)

Room Tip: Keep in mine that rooms on the first floor has the most movements and activity through out the days...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Houma La
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

I was in New Orleans to attend a training class and my company signed me up to stay at the Comfort Inn and Suites on Bullard Ave. I found the room to be clean and spacious . The bedding was comfortable and the air conditioner was top notch... this hotel has a friendly staff and decent free breakfast .... i would recommend this place to coworkers attending the same school as the one I attended...

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Doug V
Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

We stayed here one night before going on a cruise out of New Orleans. Rooms were big and clean. We had a suite. We had a safe, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator.

The hotel was very clean and the staff very friendly.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank tnhelen
Mobile, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

The front desk staff very helpful,big rooms with 2 queen size beds and a pull out couch,very nice and clean.Breakfast was very good,especially the Belgian waffles.The lady who worked the breakfast area was also very helpful.We will be back.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha, Czech Republic
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

The hotel was very nice. Rooms were big and clean, equipped with a big TV, a couch, safe-deposit box, coffee-maker and microwave. Breakfast was almost the same every day, but it was good. We liked our stay there. The hotel is, though, far away from the city centre (approx. 1 hour via bus), but you wouldn't find a 3* hotel in the city centre for similar price. The price/quality ratio was very good. Seems to me that Comfort Suites hotel chain is one of the best you can stay in for a good price as we stayed a few days in another hotel from this chain in Orlando and we enjoyed our stay there too.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

The staff bent over backwards to be helpful. Christine and Katrina were super as were the rest of the staff. The ladies who worked the breakfast area kept the food filled and helped anybody that needed help with anything. My room was clean, large and quiet.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank jaysee15
Mark P, General Manager at Comfort Suites New Orleans, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Thank you for the fabulous review of your recent visit to the Comfort Suites New Orleans. I am delighted to read your assessment of our team and services. Our team is committed to deliver upon the high standards we have set for ourselves; we strive to ensure our guests recognize the services and facilities we provide as offering a high level of value and a pleasantly memorable experience. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

With best regards,