“Great views!”

Black Hills Aerial Adventures
Ranked #9 of 38 things to do in Custer
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

My wife and I got to take a flight in a Robinson R44 over Mount Rushmore with pilot Mike. The flight was superb and we got really good views of Rushmore and Keystone. Mike, the pilot, gave us information about Rushmore that we had never learned before. All in all it was a great tour and we would recommend it to anyone traveling the Black Hills.

1  Thank slickoyster

Reviewed 8 August 2014

We spotted this opportunity as we were driving to visit the visitor centre at Mount Rushmore and decided to splash out on a helicopter trip instead. So glad we did. The staff at reception were lovely and very helpful. We took the special offer and had the pleasure of seeing Mount Rushmore and the nearby by Crazy Horse monuments along with a sweeping flight over mountain range. The pilot was very knowledgable and personable. Thank you for a wonderful flight with amazing views. It was a brilliant experience.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Our pilot was very talented. Not a rough patch in the air! His name was Taylor. I would love to fly with these guys again!! I did Custer State Park, Crazy Horse , and Mt Rushmore. We saw all these great attractions in one flight!!!

1  Thank Dave C
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Pulled in at the last second to take a look. We had 2 children with us and didn't want to overly spend so we opted for the $49.00 special. It was so worth it. My boys actually got to go up twice because of the limited space. Dad flew first, I flew second. They've talked about the ride all day. My 4 year old loved the headphones and looking at the 'tiny cars.' Two thumbs up to the lady who flew us. We saw Crazy Horse from the air and it's actually better than going there.

1  Thank mtskygirl
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed flying out of their Custer location. The MASH helicopter tour with Taylor was so amazing we came back later in the day and flew the 206 Jet Ranger!!! Smooth ride with best views of the Black Hills!!! Thanks guys!!!!!!