Our family of 5 stayed (3 teenage boys) thoroughly enjoyed our stay. My only regret is that it was only 3 days and 2 nights. The location was perfect for getting everywhere we wanted to go, including Custer State Park, Mt Rushmore and even Devils Tower. Highly recommend this as a starting point. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Yes, breakfast line was long- so what. We would wait for it to shorten and go back. Also enjoyed being able to relax at a small table outside our room and the outdoor heated pool was perfect in July. Wallpaper in the bathroom had a small tear, but again, so what. Beds were comfortable and suite room was big enough and was quiet even though ours faced the highway. Being able to sit at a table outside the room was also great. We would definitely stay here again. You can't go wrong for a convenient, economical place on vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming family resort with modern amenities in the Black Hills of SD. Minutes from Mt Rushmore, Crazy Horse and 1500 herd of Buffalo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bavarian Inn, Black Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bavarian Inn Motel And Restaurant
- Bavarian Inn Motel & Restaurant Hotel Custer
- Bavarian Hotel Custer
- Bavarian Motel Custer