Guess this place has new owners and they are making changes. The staff seems to be really nice and helpful. The pools are nice but if you have young children that can't swim, bring a life jacket because there really isn't a large shallow area. 3 out of 4 clothes dryers were broken which was annoying but the staff were wonderful and dried my clothes. Really nice place, beds nice, shower nice, mini fridge and microwave in room. We saw lots of deer crossing the road and a flock of turkey right in front of the office area. I would defiantly stay here again and would like to see what the new owners do to this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a picturesque mountain resort setting, the Bavarian Inn, Black Hills offers 64 rooms, suites, and jacuzzi rooms. Amenities include flat screen televisions with HD programming, free high speed wi-fi, indoor/outdoor heated pools, hot tub, tennis court, playground, fitness trail, on-premise laundry, daily cookie happy hour and a free pancake bar for breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bavarian Inn, Black Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bavarian Inn Motel & Restaurant Hotel Custer
- Bavarian Inn Motel And Restaurant
- Bavarian Hotel Custer
- Bavarian Motel Custer