A friend recommended this hotel to us. We loved it. It's a great central location to stay to visit the sights in Rapid City, Custer, and south in Hot Springs. Plus the elevation is a bit higher in Custer, so the temps were lovely there as opposed to the sweltering temps in Rapid City at the same time. The service was first rate and the food was very good too. Our family of 5 would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a picturesque mountain resort setting, the Bavarian Inn offers 64 rooms, suites, and jacuzzi rooms. Amenities include flat screen televisions with HD programming, free high speed wi-fi, indoor/outdoor heated pools, hot tub, sauna, tennis court, playground, fitness trail, on-premise laundry, daily cookie happy hour and a free pancake bar for breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Bavarian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bavarian Inn Motel & Restaurant Hotel Custer
- Bavarian Inn Motel And Restaurant
- Bavarian Hotel Custer
- Bavarian Motel Custer